Ultimate Wellness Session for Men and Women: Body Acupuncture + Ear Detox Packages starting at P399 at Wellness Sanctuary (Up to 66% off)
- 30-minute acupuncture, 20-minute ventosa, 10-minute massage and 30-minute ear acupuncture detox
- Complying with international standards, only disposable needles are used
- Uses holistic treatments to balance the body's qi energy
- Available in 2 locations
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Appointment required, call +632.748.8109 (Wilson) and +632.729.1528 (Makati)
- Advised to wear loose, thin cotton clothes to receive maximum benefit of the therapies
- May be redeemed 24 hours after receiving your Groupon
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Acupuncture treatments are used to relieve pain, increase energy, and improve wellbeing, unlike normal puncture treatments, which are only used when patients are filled with helium. Let your ailments float away with today's Groupon to Wellness Sanctuary. Choose between two options:
- P399 (P1100 value) for body acupuncture + ear detox
- P499 (P1500 value) for body acupuncture + ear detox + ventosa + massage
The Chinese treatment package draws on the ancient concept of qi, the life force that flows through the body. The acupuncture treatment works by applying small, virtually painless needles to areas of the body where qi likes to hang out, stimulating proper energy flow and relieving the impediments to good health, restoring harmony to your body and mind and leaving sorry soul sacks feeling as light as an animated feather. Ventosa is a popular holistic treatment where patients take a warm shower to open up pores and warm the body. Once back in the treatment room, the areas for the ventosa treatment are applied with therapeutic oil before a heated glass is placed on the spot, used to vacuum out unwanted air that blocks energy circulation. The treatments help the body to naturally heal faster, aiding in the speedy recovery from fever, flu, the common cold, headache, stiff muscles and even weight loss.
A caring, passionate presence, Wellness Sanctuary's certified acupuncturist, Milarosa Samson, fuses her knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine with safe herbal medicines and renews holistic procedures to help alleviate chronic pains and stresses, allergies, tennis elbow, ping pong foot, and many other ailments. Upon visiting her convenient, cozy office space, she calms each corpus with her poise and gentle manner, first taking the time to complete a personalized assessment of your conditions, seeking the root cause of stresses while taking time to clearly explain her methods and answer any question.
Groupons may be used at:
Wellness Sanctuary Clinic.
Multiple Locaiton .