Hong Kong Spree: P13978 (P27956 value) for a 3D/2N stay for 2 OR P27000 (P55912 value) for 4 at Wing Sing Hotel + HK city tour + Disneyland tour
- With travel insurance
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Accommodations at Wing Sing Hotel
- Hong Kong city tour to Avenue of Stars, mid-level of Victoria Peak, Jewelry Factory and Jewelry Outlet
- Afternoon Disneyland tour ‘til fireworks display
- Groupon is valid from October 30, 2011 to December 31, 2011
- Limit 1 Groupon per transaction
- May purchase a maximum of 3 Groupons
- May be redeemed 24 hours after receiving your Groupon
- Booking required, call +63.915.785.6610 or +126.96.36.1995 from 10:00am – 5:30pm or email email@example.com
- 2 weeks reservation is REQUIRED prior to chosen date
- Rooms are subject for availability
- Not valid with any other promotions and/or discounts
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Going on tours ensures that one really shines during future scavenger hunts, and preemptively fights off bouts of city-amnesia while charting paths for sleepwalking. Get to know the ground better with today’s Groupon:Hong Kong Spree: P13978 (P27956 value) for a 3D/2N stay for 2 OR P27000 (P55912 value) for 4 at Wing Sing Hotel + HK city tour + Disneyland tour.
balancing the best of East and West, Hong Kong has much to offer to both
road-weary and fresh-faced travelers. This aptly named ‘Pearl of the Orient’
boasts the hustle and bustle comparable with the biggest of cityscapes –
explore the nooks and crannies of the city during the tour and put all worries
to rest. Tread on to the mid-level of
Victoria Peak, Avenue of Stars, Jewelry Factory and Jewelry Outlet. Alongside that,
reminisce on your childhood sans icky mashed food and discover a whole new
world filled with whimsical fantasies and adorable rodent couples in an
afternoon Disneyland tour and witness
literal igniting sparks as you stay for the fireworks display. Afterwards, you
can maximize your credit limit on relentless shopping during your free time.
Groupon travelers need not worry about painful
plane bookings, shameful flaunting of unlasered underarms to hail taxis or painstaking
door-to-door knocking as the deal is inclusive of roundtrip airport
transfers and room accommodations at the Wing Sing Hotel.
For us, this was a lovely adventure. I’m normally not a fan of the shows – but they’re very well done at HK Disney and on a hot day, a welcome treat
This hotel is very accessible to nearby transportation either by taxi, bus or train. What I like most is the night view from our room. One could witness the skyscraper view buildings of Hong Kong straight from your bed since they have a huge glass window. That’s one thing for sure your eyes could copy and remember by your brain cells.