P1620 (P2495 value) for an Epson T-10 Printer
- Ideal all-purpose ink for everyday printing
- Revolutionary smudge-proof ink that is also resistant to water and fading
- Prints stay vibrant for many years to come
- Maximizes time efficiency and productivity
- Achieves more in less time with an excellent print speed of up to 22 ppm
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- May purchase up to 5 Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Product is for pick-up at 129 G. Roxas St., cor. Sto. Domingo St. Brgy Manresa, San Francisco Del Monte, Quezon City
- Customers must bring printed Groupon, credit card used for purchase, and Government issued ID upon redemption of item
- Customers can arrange for delivery of product at an extra cost, please contact +632.365.0892 for more details
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Before printers, authors were
obligated to write and rewrite their novels over and over, or hire monkeys with
impressive penmanship to memorize their books cover to cover and rewrite them.
Avoid carpal tunnel syndrome with today’s Groupon: P1620 (P2495 value) for an Epson T-10 Printer.
Today’s deal yields fresh pieces
of warm new prints on white paper for office, school and home purposes with an Epson T-10 Printer. Using Durabite Ultra Ink, the printouts are smudge-proof and finger prints don’t mark the
copies forever. The prints are also resistant to water and fading so they stay
vibrant longer than ketchup drawings on fast food trays. Epson’s ink comes in
individual cartridges so Groupon holders only need to replace cartridges that have
run out. This eliminates the need to buy new ink when college homework
assignments come out in hot pink instead of jet black. Finally, a program
called Epson Easy Photo Print grants
photo lab quality prints in three steps.
I personally made our product label and on our calling cards to save money and to customize our label and calling card design. For this project, I need to have a printer at home since this will be done after working hours. So my husband and I bought an Epson Stylus T10, an inkjet printer. It is not that expensive as I thought, it is just at the right price for us. What attracts me to buy Epson Stylus T10 is its print quality and economical ink cartridges. If one of the clors needs replacement, I just need to buy and replace the empty one instead of buying the whole set. As for its ink cartridges, they are just affordable. With Epson Stylus T10, ink wastage is reduced thus, savings are maximized.