KERNEL 3-in-1 Blood Strips starting at P2279 (Up to P7000 value)
- Ideal for people with diabetes and other glucose relatedproblems
- Perfect for small clinics and the med students
- Also good for checking cholesterol levels
- For delivery only
- No refunds allowed 7 working days after receipt of item
- For OTC transactions, please send a copy of deposit slip to email@example.com with merchant code located below the Fine Print and number of vouchers bought in the subject (i.e. SHOP-A123 | 3 vouchers)
- Sending of deposit slips should be within 24 hours upon purchase; otherwise, payment will be REFUNDED
- Delivery will begin on August 19, 2013 and will take 5 – 7 days to complete
- Make sure to indicate delivery address after clicking the "Buy Now" button to avoid delays
- Groupon will hold the delivery if the contact details are incomplete
- Contact number is REQUIRED
- Shipping charges apply for deliveries within and outside Metro Manila
- Shipping fee is based on the size, weight and quantity of the item purchased as well as the location where it will be sent
- Estimated shipping fee within Metro Manila is P55 and could be higher outside Metro Manila
- Fees will be collected by our courier partner
- Deliveries are from Monday – Saturday
- After 2 failed delivery attempts, product will be stored at the Groupon office and can still be picked up by the customer within 7 business days after receiving our notification that the item is returned to us. Unclaimed products will be forfeited.
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Choose from the following options:
- P2279 (P3500 value) for 1pc. KERNEL 3 in 1 (w/ strips, lancets, puncture & battery)
- P4499 (P7000 value) for 2 pcs. KERNEL 3 in 1 (w/ strips, lancets, puncture & battery)
The self-testing Kernel MultiCheck™ GCUHb Blood Glucose/Cholesterol/Uric Acid/Hemoglobin Multi-Function Monitoring System is designed for in vitro diagnostic use only. The system is for healthcare professionals and persons who need to check diabetes, hypercholesterolemia, or hyperuricemia to measure glucose, cholesterol and uric acid values in fresh capillary whole blood. Measure the blood levels of a person with a simple prick of the finger.
Frequent monitoring of whole blood glucose, cholesterol, uric acid and hemoglobin is an adjunct to the care of persons with diabetes, hypercholesterolemia and hyperuricemia. Simply apply a drop of blood to the test strip, the test result will be displayed on the screen after 10 seconds for glucose, 150 seconds for cholesterol and 20 seconds for uric acid and 10 seconds for hemoglobin.