Egg Steamer starting at P349 (Up to 42% off)
- Make soft or hard-boiled eggs
- 10-15 minutes of cooking time
- Holds up to 7 eggs
- For pick-up or delivery
- Pick-up available from September 17 - 21, 2012
- Pick-up at Groupon Office: 5/F Salustiana D. Ty Tower, 104 Paseo de Roxas, 1229 Makati City, from Monday – Friday during office hours (10:00am – 5:00pm)
- Printed Groupon, government-issued ID and credit card used for purchase must be brought for pick-up
- Authorization letter must be brought if person collecting is not one who purchased the Groupon
- Any item not claimed by end of pick-up date will be automatically delivered to the customer
- No refunds allowed 7 days after receipt of item
- See the rules that apply to all deals
- Delivery will begin on October 1, 2012 and will take 7 – 10 days to complete.
- Make sure to indicate delivery address after clicking the "Buy Now" button to avoid delays.
- Groupon will hold the delivery if the contact details are incomplete. Contact number is REQUIRED.
- Shipping charges apply for deliveries within and outside Metro Manila.
- Shipping fee is based on the size, weight and quantity of the item purchased as well as the location where it will be sent.
- Estimated shipping fee within Metro Manila is P70 and could be higher outside Metro Manila. Fees will be collected by our courier partner.
- Deliveries are from Monday – Saturday.
- After 2 failed delivery attempts, product will be stored at the Groupon Office and can still be picked up from Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 5:00pm.
Leading men and action stars live on egg whites to gain mass for superhero roles such as Nicolas Cage in the Ghost Rider, Christian Bale in The Dark Knight Rises, and Ogie Alcasid in Boy Pickup. Prepare eggs with ease using today’s Groupon. Choose between two options:
- P349 (P600 value) for 1 Egg Steamer
- P688 (P1200 value) for 2 Egg Steamers
Prepare perfectly poached eggs in one cooking with an Egg Steamer. It is very easy to operate – first, use a stainless steel needle to slightly puncture eggs before placing them on the egg holders. A special rack holds the eggs, or for poached eggs, cups are used. The lid is usually made of plastic or metal, and it’s used to hold in the heat. Simply add water to the base of the machine, put in the eggs, and turn on the machine. Egg cookers should use measuring cups with corresponding water level markers. Plug in and wait for 10 minutes for soft-boiled and 15 minutes for hardboiled egg.