3D/2N accommodation at PNKYHome Bed and Breakfast: P5999 (P10920 value) for 2 OR P9149 (P17360 value) for 4
- With daily plated breakfast
- Plated dinner for 1 night
- Homey themed rooms
- A great way to enjoy Baguio City
- Groupon is valid for until August 15, 2012
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- Regular rates apply for additional person/s and additional night/s
- No cancellation or amendment upon booking
- Booking required, call +63.74.444.5418 or +63.922.818.4247
- Blackout dates: Christmas Holidays: Dec. 20, 2010 - Jan. 2, 2012 / Baguio Flower Festival "Panagbenga" Feb. 24-26 / Holy Week April 5-8, 2012
- May be redeemed 24 hours after receiving your Groupon
- See the rules that apply to all deals
converting dog-years to human years, converting hours slept at a bed and
breakfast to hours slept at home requires multiplying by seven and adding the
number of happy tale wags accrued over the weekend. Increase your sleep sum
with today's Groupon: 3D/2N accommodation at PNKYHome Bed and Breakfast: P5999 (P10920 value) for 2 OR P9149 (P17360 value) for 4.
PNKY Home Bed and Breakfast is a cozy respite in Baguio
City offering spacious rooms for weary wayfarers and canoodling couples.
Today's Groupon is good for any of the five homey hideaways with every-sized
sleeping platforms. Suites suit up with air conditioning, high ceilings, TVs
and wireless internet for those who have to be connected to the information
superhighway. The Van Gogh
is furnished with three Van-Gogh-printed
twin-size beds, and adorned with flowers, both painted on the wall and living
ones filling the room with a fresh aroma. The Baguio Blue Room sleeps three comfortably with one king-size bed and another
twin-size one. It is named after the clear blue skies of Baguio and is
decorated that way as well, leaving overnighters with a feeling of sleeping on
the clouds. The Forest
Green Room, their resident family dwelling, can be comfortably occupied by a family of six,
with its two double beds and two pull-outs. It’s named after the feeling that
outsiders feel when they see how comfortable it is to stay in the room: green
with envy. After a night of sleepful
slumber, guests wake up to a wafting whiff of a freshly prepared gourmet
Groupon holders may also choose between a plated lunch and dinner to mellowly munch after their breakfast has been fully digested and another meal is required. For the late night munchies, midnight snacks are provided as well. PNKY wants its clientele to enjoy their stay in Baguio so much that upon leaving the Bed and Breakfast, they already begin to make plans to return to this little slice of home away from home.
PNKY is a great little B&B if you're looking for someplace out of the noisy center of Baguio City.
It was comfortable and has a nice location. For those who would rather experience the rustic kind of Baguio, PNKY is the way to go!