- No credit card, no problem.
- Use a Prepaid card to pay for online purchases.
- No need to go to the banks to pay for purchases
- 100% approved
- Use in all MasterCard affiliate stores online and worldwide
- Use it to buy apps, game credits, airline tickets and many more
- Reloadable up to P100,000
- Easy reloading through BPI ATMs, BPI Express Online, BPI Express Mobile & over-the-counter deposit at any BPI branch nationwide
- Valid from May 16 – June 14, 2013
- Failure to redeem Groupon within validity period will render Groupon invalid
- May purchase multiple Groupons and may be given as gifts
- If given as a gift, the receiver of the gifted voucher should fill out the registration form
- Purchaser (or receiver of the gifted voucher) is strictly required to completely fill out the registration form prior creation of the card
- Register at:http://grouponliving.com
- Card will be available for pick up 5 banking days after purchaser’s receipt of email confirmation from BPI
- To pick up the card, purchaser must present the following:
- Valid ID
- Groupon printed voucher
- Pick-up should be done during banking hours and within 60 days from receipt of email confirmation from BPI
- Operating hours: Weekdays, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Purchaser will be asked to sign the Purchase Agreement Form at the branch, upon card pick up
- Upon pick up, the card is already active and preloaded with P200
- Pick up of the card by an authorized representative is strictly NOT allowed.
- Failure to pick up the card from the nominated BPI branch will result to perforation of the card & Groupon voucher will be forfeited
- To view the Purchase Agreement Form, please click on the link below: http://www.bpiexpressonline.com/
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Most banks are boring as they’re filled with long lines, and the Joker never shows up anymore because The Batman locked him away. Make your banking life more interesting with today’s Groupon: P500 (P700 value) for a My ePrepaid MasterCard with P200 load.
Today’s Groupon is for a My ePrepaid MasterCard, which is a reloadable prepaid card that makes it easy for individuals to enjoy the new lifestyle movement that is online buying. For people without credit cards, going to the bank to make online purchase is an ordeal that leaves them weary and lethargic. This prepaid card allows buyers to forego the hassle of documents, proof of income, and other such trials and simply get what they need. My ePrepaid MasterCard can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted; so with just a few clicks and a short clackity-clack of a keyboard, anyone in need of music at the iTunes store, or airline tickets, or whatever the latest Groupon food deal is, can make a purchase in the simplest and most convenient way possible.
Bank of the Phiippine Islands (BPI).