Up to 64% off on Mediterranean comfort food and drinks at Green Cedar’s Grill starting at P145 (P295 value) for 3 Skewered Kebab with fries, 2 Pita bread and Iced Tea
- Juicy beef kebab
- Sumptuous off-the-grill Mediterranean cooking
- Best enjoyed with friends
- Shisha flavors include strawberry, grapes and mint
- Hole-in-the-wall restaurant located in the heart of BF, Parañaque
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Limit 1 Groupon per visit
- Operating hours: Monday – Sunday from 5:00pm – 1:30am
- May be redeemed 24 hours after receiving your Groupon
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Like a political sign, food mounted on a stick often captures the attention of passersby when displayed in one’s front yard. Show flavor solidarity with today’s Mediterranean Groupon at Green Cedar’s Grill.
- P145 (P295 value) for the Kofta Platter (3 skewered beef kebab w/ fries , 2 pita bread and 1 iced tea)
- P150 (P305 value) for the Shish Taouk Platter (3 skewered chicken breast w/ fries , 2 pita bread and 1 iced tea)
- P199 (P540 value) for the Kofta Platter with Shisha
- P199 (P550 value) for the Shish Taouk Platter with Shisha
Skewers delight diners with a vast menu of
Mediterranean eats, ranging from kebabs to combination platters, all served in a
sleek and colorful environment. Kick off comestible jaunts or public-access
cooking shows with starters such as the pita bread, or devour on pieces of skewered juicy beef kebab with
fries by ordering the Kofta Platter.
For the flightless bird aficionados, the Shish
Taouk Platter serves succulent chicken breast seasoned with Mediterranean
flavors on sticks with frieds, two pita bread and iced tea. As a finale, Groupon
holders may delight on tangy Shisha that comes in strawberry, grape and mint flavors.
With crisp tablecloths,
deep-yellow walls, suspended red-glass lamps, and steady music on Saturday
nights, the cozy ambiance of Green Cedar Grill’s dining room is ideal during
romantic dates, un-romantic business dinners, semi-romantic book-club meetings
and friends preparing for an awesome night out.