P799 (P1600 value) for 1 session OR P1400 (P3200 value) for 2 sessions OR P1920 (P4800 value) for 3 sessions of Theralase cold laser therapy for physical rehabilitation at Organilink Health and Laser Clinic
- Safe, effective and painless therapy
- Offers treatment for both acute and chronic pain conditions such as low back pain and sciatica, neck pain/WAD, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, diabetic wounds, pressure ulcers, and a lot more
- Uses the body’s own natural healing systems to relieve pain, increase joint mobility, increase tissue integrity and promote cell regeneration
- Done by supplying energy to the body through laser light
- Causes a decrease in inflammation and pain, and an increase in tissue regeneration and healing
- Procedure lasts 2-20 minutes
- Total number of treatments varies between 5-25 depending on the body’s natural healing rate and severity of condition
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Appointment required, call +632.238.2402 / +632.586.7632 / +63.922.809.1936
- Operating hours: Monday - Saturday from 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Blackout period: Sunday
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Although your body is a temple, covering yourself in bits of stained glass and swallowing thousands of candles has yet to be proven an effective therapeutic method. Heal your shrine with today’s Groupon: P799 (P1600 value) for 1 session OR P1400 (P3200 value) for 2 sessions OR P1920 (P4800 value) for 3 sessions of Theralase cold laser therapy for physical rehabilitation at Organilink Health and Laser Clinic.
Bearers of acute and chronic pain conditions often resort to Dr. House’s pill-popping custom, thinking that the only treatment for their twinges is the dreaded surgical knife. Organilink’s cold laser treatment through Theralase gives patients a safe, effective and painless therapy that uses the body’s own natural healing system to alleviate pain, increase joint mobility, increase tissue integrity and promote cell regeneration so that previously-pained patients may go back to their old physical activities such as juggling remote controls and standing on human pyramids.
Theralase cold laser therapy
works by supplying energy to the body in the form of billions of photons of
light. The laser light seeps into the body on the cellular level and transforms
into chemical energy, which the body then uses to commence its own tissue
repairs. The bio-stimulating effect of the laser therapy results to a decrease
in inflammation and pain and an increase in tissue regeneration. Like longest-breath games, one session of therapy may vary from as little as two minutes to
as long as 20
minutes and the total number of treatments varies between 5-25 depending on the
body’s natural healing rate and severity of condition.
I use the Theralase laser to keep my throwing arm healthy. It reduces fatigue and allows me to play at my peak, game after game.
-- Roy Halladay
-- Johnny Grey
I am 65 years old with chronic knee pain. I was supposed to undergo knee replacement surgery. Fortunately, a friend read about Theralase. After 3 months of treatment, I can stand and walk without assistance. The pain is almost gone, without surgery.
-- Emma Millar
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines