Pacquiao vs Marquez fight at Chic-Boy Timog: P300 (P600 value) for 1 ticket + 1 meal OR P540 (P1200 value) for 2 tickets + 2 meals
- Watch the Pacquiao vs Marquez fight
- Tickets comes with meal/s
- Chic-Boy, Timog branch
- Groupon is valid on November 13, 2011
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Reservation is strictly by phone only
- Appointment required, call +63.927.848.9886, +63.939.166.9350 or +632.425.8113 on or before November 12, 2011
- Fight starts at 9:00am but Groupon holders are welcome to arrive earlier
- All viewers must bring printed Groupons
- May be redeemed 24 hours after receiving your Groupon
- See the rules that apply to all deals
When Manny Pacquiao was a six-month-old baby boy, his mother took him by the ankle and dipped him in a river of lechon liempo and lechon manok. This is rumored to be the reason for his lightning-quick speed and his love for grilled meats. Make a unanimous decision for your mouth with today’s Groupon: Pacquiao vs Marquez fight at Chic-Boy Timog: P300 (P600 value) for 1 ticket + 1 meal OR P540 (P1200 value) for 2 tickets + 2 meals.
The Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez part three has been a long-anticipated rematch, ever since the Pacman failed to nail Marquez to the ground four years ago. Boxing fans and patriots of the nation can all settle down in Chic-Boy in Timog, Quezon City to witness the Mexicutioner deliver blows to his nemesis, finally settling the score, and ending the rivalry that started in 2004. All ticket holders can choose between a breaded pork chop meal and a chicken meal served with a glass of iced tea to aid in the swallowing of meat chunks while observing the fight.
If one meal is not enough to knock out hunger pangs, Chic-Boy serves Chibog Busog Meals like Cebu Lechon Manok (P99), Chicken Inasal (P99), and Cebu Lechon Liempo (P99) to fill stomachs to the brim as unlimited cups of rice and soup are included. For dessert, Saba in Syrup (P25) and Turones con Leche (P30) pack a sweet-tooth-removing punch.