Outdoor Adventure for 1 starting at P250 (P500 value): day tour + complete use of facilities + free zipline and mud slide + meals at Phillip’s Sanctuary
- Perfect for corporate team building activities, picnics, retreats, company outings and parties
- Includes fees and use of all common areas including picnic grounds and swimming pool
- With rafting/boating lagoon
- Various facilities include hanging bridge, zip line and mud slide
- With natural and man-made resources
- Options with or without buffet lunch and 2 snacks
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- For P250 deal: minimum of 8 people per visit
- For P576 deal: minimum of 20 people per visit
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Booking required, call +632.707.8877, +63.917.354.7888, +63.908.961.6384, +632.219.1975
- Groupon is available from Mondays - Thursdays
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Like spiders, jungle junkies glide across surfaces with ease and terrorize unwary villagers who get in their way. Indulge in off-road mayhem with today’s Groupon: P250 (P500 value) for a day tour + complete use of facilities + free zipline and mud slide OR P576 (P1200 value) if with buffet lunch + 2 snacks at Phillip’s Sanctuary.
After briefing and settling down, thrilled-terrors plough through the wilderness playing ice breaker games such as picture me and octopus challenge, and engaging in low rope course team challenges like cargo net, tension traverse, tight rope, multi-line traverse, V-bridge and U-bridge. Soar aboveground and feel like Superman or Wonderwoman as you save the day breezing through the zip line. Wannabe- Super-Marios would have to keep their calm on the hanging bridge and maintain equilibrium on the log balance to avoid a catastrophic fall in the deep abyss. Sweat-seeking, competitive creatures get to join the tight rope race and rafting race. Adrenaline freaks who can’t grasp that the shortest distance between two points is one line will partake in the Obstacle Course with Net Climb, Monkey Bars and Mud Crawl. Dirt dynamos will fulfill dreams of being drenched in muck as they glide through the 50-meter mud slide.
Just as Tarzan
and Jane devoured on carnivorous treats and tree phloem, Groupon holders availing
of the second package will wolf down a lunch buffet and two snacks. Patrons are
advised to bring along an extra set of clothes for after-shower changing to avoid
being identified by George of the Jungle as a co-dweller.
REVIEWSI will definitely endorse this place. If you are all bored of the usual venue for teambuilding like swimming, videoke and drinking sessions, then this is for all of you!
-- Melvin Diaz