Splash Island Entrance Ticket starting at P250 (Up to 56% off)
- Biggest water park in Metro Manila
- Great for company outings
- Interactive family activities
- Good for kids and adults
- Unlimited use on all water rides – 12 giant rides, lazy river, shower pool and daytime disco
- Includes use of inflatables (boats, toys and life jackets)
- Groupon valid until March 30,2012
- May purchase unlimited Groupons
- Children below 3 feet tall may get in for free
- Groupon valid every Sunday (January 22, 2012 to February 19, 2012)
- Groupon valid from Monday to Sunday starting February 25, 2012 to March 30, 2012
- Operating hours: 8:00am to 6:00pm (except during holidays)
- For inquiries and reservations, call +632.382.4711 one or two days in advance
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Water slides are like active volcanoes — both melt away t-shirts, propel fluids down super-steep slopes, and have a lot of screaming nubile women thrown down them. Leisurely lounge or ride the tidal-waved slides with today's Groupon to Splash Island. Choose between two options:
- P250 (P500 value) for an entrance ticket for 1
- P350 (P800 value) for an entrance ticket for 1 + activity pass (choice from zipline OR bungee jumping OR wall climbing)
Splash Island is an aqueous playland that encourages guests to cascade down theBig Bam Boo or Magellan's Drop, frolic in the frothy spumes of the Agos Grandes, take a tumble with friends through the Rio Montañosa, squeal through the twists and turns of The Dos Supremos, King Pilipit and The Twisted Palms, and lounge in a rubber donut through the lazy Bannakita or Balsa rivers.
Other attractions include the Water Wahoo, the random inflatables strewn around the pool areas, and a slew of shade sustaining cabanas at Isla Pawikan. While adults get their gills wet at the water park, have the children dry off while playing in the Boon Docks, Camp Carambola or get very knotty at Twin Coco Knots. Push your little one out to sea with the Curl-of-the-Orient to experience how loopy and hoopy the real world can be, or anchor yourself for a lot of spiking a volleying with resident sand witches at The Harbor. For the water monkeys who would want to expreience a state of dryness, they can try out Splash Island's non-aquatic attractions, like the zipline, wall climbing, or mini-golf.
Please read the Rules and Regulations before going to Splash Island.