P850 instead of P1750 for a Modeling Workshop with Marina Benipayo at the School of Fashion and the Arts
- SoFA Is the Philippines First Specialized Fashion College
- Marina Benipayo was crowned Bb. Pilipinas – Maja in 1992
- Marina Benipayo is a contributing writer for Mega Magazine and the Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Maximum of 12 students
- Groupon is valid only on March 5, 2011
- Registration starts at 12:30pm
- Modeling Workshop is on March 5, 2011 / 1-4pm
- For inquiries you may call +632 892-8807 / +632 917-5018136
Before ramp models became known for their fierce struts down fashion runways, they were first known for their abilities to guide planes to safe landings in airport runways. Get an upgrade from standing out in the cold waving at planes with today's Sweet Deal: P850 for P1750 worth of a Modeling Workshop with Marina Benipayo at SoFA.
the Philippines’ First Specialized College aims to deliver an experiential
education that promotes a balance of creative thinking, technical proficiency
and business acumen.
The course covers:
- How to internalize before a shoot
- Do’s and Don’ts in photoshoots
- Model’s Emergency kit: basic necessities in your bag
- Preparing poses for your body & face type
- Understanding photographer’s directions
- Working with clients and responding to their requirements
Marina Benipayo, the instructor, has been a familiar face in Philippine fashion for more than twenty years. Highlights of her career include winning the BodyShots modeling contest in 1988, representing the country in the Model of the World contest in Istanbul, Turkey, and being crowned a Bb. Pilipinas – Maja in 1992, representing the country in the Miss World pageant in Sun City, South Africa.
Along with her mentor, Renee Salud, and other beauty queens and models, Marina was part of the Department of Tourism’s WOW Philippines tour in different Asian, Middle East and European countries between the years 1988-2006, promoting Philippine culture, fashion and tourist destinations. Now in Manila, she has been a self-enrichment consultant and trainer, and a contributing writer for Mega Magazine and the Philippine Daily Inquirer. She is teaching Basic Fashion Styling in SoFA.