P600 instead of P1900 for 2 pole dancing sessions + registration fee at Pole Academy Philippines
- Ed Aniel (creative director) was nominated by the International Pole Dance Fitness Association for Pole Dance Instructor of the Year (2009)
- Eisa Jocson (Associate Director) won the 2010 Philippine Pole Dancing Competition
- Strengthen core muscles, build balance, and develop dance skills
- Great for self-empowering, adventurous females
- Located in the Fort
- Groupon valid for 3 months
- Ladies only
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per class
- Groupon exclusive for new customers only
- Email email@example.com to schedule classes
- 24 hour cancellation policy or Groupon is forfeited
- For any inquiries, leave a message on Pole Academy Philippines Facebook fan page
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Pole Dancing was a concept introduced in the late 19th century when
suffragettes got tired of picketing and used their lamp climbing skills and
newly-toned rally legs to get the attention of Parliament. Get the attention of
your governing body with today's Sweet Deal: P600 instead of P1900 for 2 pole dancing sessions + registration fee at Pole Academy Philippines
Whether you’re a sassy minx, exercise aficionado, or bon vivant for fitness fun, Pole Academy Philippines provides a challenging yet enjoyable workout routine. Recognized as a form of a graceful and sensual form of fitness exercise by Action & Fitness magazine. Ed Aniel, whose formal training is in ballet and jazz guarantees a comprehensive pole dancing experience. His incredible dancing history includes stints at the CCP Dance School, DV Dance Department and the Metropolitan Dance Theater as well as performances on television, concerts, and European tours.
At Pole Academy Philipines experience an innovative fitness regime that will have you on the road to be slimmer, sexier, & fitter. Expect an excellent session of cardio, dance, acrobatics, and set appeal where va-va-voom also means great health.
Jazz le Pole class schedules:
|Mon:||8:30 pm||-||10:00 pm|
|Tues:||7:30 pm||-||9:00 pm|
|Wed:||8:30 pm||-||10:00 pm|
|Thurs:||7:30 pm||-||9:00 pm|
|Sat:||4:30 pm||-||6:00 pm|
It is the ordinary everyday Jane achieving something physically extraordinary that hooks women everywhere into pole dancing. Like sipping slowly a love potion, pole dancing also has a powerful psychological effect. While all forms of exercise ups the self-esteem, pole dancing goes even further by making the ladies feel very, very sexy as they let go of their inhibitions.
- Anne Jambora (Philippine Daily Inquirer), 04/14/08
The activity offers participants the chance to lose weight, tone their muscles, improve personal equilibrium, and even enhance one's sensual confidence.
- Kim Rivera (The Manila Bulletin), 11/11/06
I feel so good about myself right now. I feel like that one performance gave me the confidence I needed to keep dancing and really commit to it.
- tanyanicole, 07/30/10