P600 instead of P1200 for 2 entrance tickets + 2 barbecue lunch meals at Splash Island
- Biggest Water Park in Metro Manila
- Unlimited use of all water rides - 12 giant rides, lazy river, shower pool and daytime disco
- Includes 2 barbecue meals with 2 sticks of barbecue and rice each
- 50% off on Zipline, Kayak, Wall Climbing and Mini Golf
- Groupon is valid until September 11, 2011
- Groupon is good for 2 people
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons are valid from Friday-Sunday only from 8:00am to 6:00pm
- For inquiries and reservations, call +632.382.4711 at least 1 day in advance
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Water slides are like active volcanoes — both melt away T-shirts, propel fluids down super-steep slopes, and have a lot of screaming nubile women thrown down from them. Leisurely lounge or ride the tidal-waved slides with today's Groupon: P600 instead of P1200 for 2 entrance tickets + 2 barbecue lunch meals at Splash Island.
Splash Island is an aqueous playland that encourages guests to cascade down the Big Bam Boo or Magellan's Drop, frolic in the frothy spumes of the Agos Grandes, take a tumble with friends through the Rio Montañosa, squeal through the twists and turns of The Dos Supremos, King Pilipit and The Twisted Palms, and lounge in a rubber donut through the lazy Bannakita or Balsa rivers.Other attractions include the Water Wahoo, the random inflatables strewn around the pool areas, and a slew of shade sustaining cabanas at Isla Pawikan. While adults get their gills wet at the water park, have the children dry off while playing in the Boon Docks, Camp Carambola or get very knotty at Twin Coco Knots. Push your little one out to sea with the Curl-of-the-Orient to experience how loopy and hoopy the real world can be, or anchor yourself for a lot of spiking and volleying with resident sand witches at The Harbor. For the water monkeys who want to experience a state of dryness, they can try out Splash Island's non-aquatic attractions for half the original price, like the zipline (P300), wall climbing (P150), or mini golf (P200). Couples on a wet and wild getaway can escape the munchies by indulging in two sticks of barbeque and a serving of rice each before returning to the slippery amenities of the water park.
Please read the Rules and Regulations before going to Splash Island.