P600 instead of P1200 for a home-style cooked dinner for 4 at Bistro Better (P150 each)
- Inclusive of 4 plates of fried rice and buttered vegetables
- May choose two main dishes: Pork Embotido, Pot Roast Beef, Chicken Alexandra, Grilled Dory Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce, Spaghetti Bolognese and Carbonara and Corn
- Featured in Circuit Magazine and the Village Voice
- Ideal for hungry barkadas
- Groupon is valid for 2 months
- Limit 1 Groupon for a table of 4, 2 Groupons for a table of 8
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Reservation required, call +632.886.7870 or +63.917.612.4858
- There is a 1 hour cancellation notice or Groupon is forfeited
- Groupon is valid on Monday - Friday from 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Saturday from 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Not valid with any other promotions and discounts
- See the rules that apply to all deals
To achieve a truly home-cooked flavor, people have been known to
resort to such drastic methods as roasting meats over a flaming dollhouse.
Enjoy homemade munchies without the fire-truck interference with today's Sweet
Deal: P600 instead of P1200 for a home-style cooked dinner for 4 at Bistro Better (P150 each).
Sweet Deal barkadas can drop by Bistro Better between the hours of 5:00pm to 9:00pm to treat themselves to a hearty dinner. Choose two of their belly-filling delicious dishes like their Pork Embotido, a meatload in meatloaf form with olives, raisins, and eggs rolled in, best eaten with their gravy sauce; Pot Roast Beef, bathed and slow-cooked in a red wine reduction, sliced thinly to avoid quarrels over slicing and served with a choice of mushroom or sweet onion sauce; Chicken Alexandra, shredded air meat with corn kernels in white sauce topped with potato mash; and their Grilled Dory Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce, a John Dory fish fillet whose popularity melts butter and turns lemons that see it into sauce. Pasta lovers can have their noodles and eat them too, with the Spaghetti Bolognese, ground pork and mushrooms in chili tomato sauce or the Carbonara and Corn, strips of ham and chicken in creamy white sauce with corn. All dishes come with plates of fried rice and buttered vegetables on the side, enough for friends to complement their chosen dishes with whilst chit chatting telepathically. Finish off the meal with slices of home-made desserts like their Honey Homey Crunch Cake (P100) or Chocolate Comfort Cake (P100).
Walk in to Bistro Better's cozy restaurant and look around to enjoy their décor: a mish mash of traditional Chinese mementos, Filipino watercolor art, caricature pop art and a retro radio, or chat up the friendly owner, Philip Abadicio, about his battles in the kitchen and coming up with delicious home-cooked fare, inspired by his mother's cooking when he was growing up.