P5775 instead of P11550 for (2) for a full day of 'Body Relaxation' at the Nurture Spa Village Tagaytay
- Highly skilled therapists are trained to the highest standards by internationally-licensed trainers
- Top 7 best spas in the Philippines according to Asia Spa Magazine
- 28th most relaxing spas in Asia by CNN
- Nominated for 'spa retreat of the year'; destination spa of the year';'holistic treatment of the year' by Asia Spa Awards 2010
- Wi-Fi available
- Groupon valid for 3 months
- Reservation needs to be made 3 days in advance, mention 'Groupon'
- 24 hour cancellation is required or Groupon is forfeit
- Groupon black out period: Holy week and Labor Day
- Includes a wellness treatment and meal
- Includes steam bath and a full body massage
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Take away the worries that have lodged themselves in the nooks of your joints and the crooks of your connective tissues while inhaling a bouquet of soothing, therapeutic scents. Restore your body to a nubile state of relaxed joyousness with today's Sweet Deal: P5775 instead of P11550 for (2) for a full day of 'Body Relaxation' at the Nurture Spa Village Tagaytay.
Located deep amidst coffee orchards, Nurture Spa offers a
distinctive brand of “Ecotherapy” or
healing by and through nature. The place is perfect
for appreciating the beauty of nature, relaxing, meditating, sheep-counting, or
hiding from loud in-laws.
Sweet Deal holders may opt to call Nurture Spa in advance and request that shuttle service pick them up and drop them off so concentrating on thinking about nothing for the whole trip to and from Tagaytay will be the only non-concern (rates depend on the location, the amount of people, and availability). Before beginning with any treatment, guests will need to undergo a computerized health checkup using Nurture Spa's Digital Meridian System (DMS) (valued at P1400). They vary from Acupuncture (valued at P1500), or a Coffee/Charcoal Colon Enema (valued at P1500). After healing the body, a 1-hour full body massage is next, melting the stress and worry away while a professionally-trained muscle-whisperer kneads your body to a happy state of Zen, followed by a 30-minute steam bath before getting treated to a nutritious meal specifically tailored by their in-house nutritionist.
Some of Nurture Spa's other body treatments also include the Mayumi Coconut Body Polish (P1700); the Kape Barako Coffee Scrub (P1700); and the Manggang Yakap (P1500), a delicious pampering with mango and yoghurt that leaves the skin feeling soft and silky.
Guests at Nurture Spa might also want to explore the other relaxing and rejuvenating treatments the spa getaway has to offer. Their Haplos Kalinga Massage Journeys are a must try: the Ginhawa Body Massage (P1800), Aruga (P1400), and Payapa (P1400). Couples might also want to try the Magsing-irog Massage (P2800).
Aside from enjoying international standard spa treatments, there are lots of other things you can do at Nurture Spa including: QiBreathing and Stretching exercises (30 minutes); Cooking Lessons (2 hours, lunch included) Wellness Talks (30 minutes), Walking Tours (30 minutes) and so many more activities, you'd never want to leave.
- Tel: 632.584.4228, 63.46.483.0805, or 63.918.888.8SPA, 63.920.950.5724, 63.922.898.8654
- Open on Weekdays: Sun to Thurs 9 am to 8 pm (last call 7 pm)
- Open on Weekends: Fri to Sat 8 am to 10 pm (last call 9 pm)
The spa services are still top notch. As a testament to its high quality spa services, Nutrure Spa in Tagaytay has been mentioned as one of the 28 most relaxing Spa Facilities in Asia by CNN Go.
- Enrico Dee, 05/28/10
Nurture Spa was created to provide its guests with the Nurture Spa Experience: a blissful combination of healing and pampering at its best.
- Peddler, 07/08/08
The staff were really accommodating, helpful & friendly. Most of all, they really do focus all their activities with the customer in mind, which other establishments’ staff don’t have.
- Rochelle Sy Chua, 07/17/10