P550 (P2600 value) for Skin Re-Surfacing for the Face + 1 session of Diamond Microderma with Complete Facial OR P650 (P3000 value) if with addt'l Obagi Vitamin C Infusion at Face and Figure Center
- Non-invasive treatment
- Resurfaces skin's outer layers
- Bring out a smoother and younger looking skin
- Treats wrinkles & damaged skin
- Removes skin discolorations and acne scars
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be redeemed at SM North Edsa, SM Fairview and Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall
- Appointment required, call Sta. Lucia at +632.477.3947, +632.985.6615, SM Fairview at +632.352.0543 or SM North Edsa at +632.881.1437
- Clinic hours: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Although your body is a temple, covering yourself in bits of stained glass and swallowing thousands of candles has yet to be proven an effective beautification method. Shine up your shrine with today's Groupon: P550 (P2600 value) for Skin Re-Surfacing for the Face + 1 session of Diamond Microderma with Complete Facial OR P650 (P3000 value) if with additional Obagi Vitamin C Infusion at Face and Figure Center.
Face and Figure Center utilizes the latest in medical-spa technology to help clients turn back the epidermal clock. Non-invasive treatments such as Skin Re-Surfacing and Diamond Microderma mechanically pep-talks beleaguered pores with a gentle abrasion from chemical peel and diamond bits respectively in order to assist in the healing of skin damaged from age, makeup, and years of bobbing for piranhas. Administered by Face and Figure’s qualified team of face-pampering technicians and dermatologists, the treatment lasts up to 75 minutes and can help reduce the appearance of mild acne scarring, hyper pigmentation, wrinkles, and other skin imperfections, particularly after multiple treatments. In addition to resurfacing the skin's outer layers, the treatment is also a bulwark against further skin damage by promoting the development of collagen, elastin, and healthy cells that know how to balance their work and social life.