P450 for P900 worth of luxury cosmetics and fragrances at StrawberryNET.com - Dior, Armani, Hugo Boss, Chanel
- No. 1 website for discounted branded cosmetics, up to 60% off retail prices
- Choice of over 30,000 products from 200+ brands including Biotherm, Armani, Chanel, Clinique, Christian Dior and Dermalogica
- All products are 100% fresh and genuine
- Housed in a climate-controlled warehouse
- FREE shipping nationwide
- FREE gift for new customers with their first purchase of USD25 or above
- 14-day money back guarantee
- Redemption period is from October 18, 2011 - November 17, 2011
- Limit 3 Groupons per person
- May only use 1 Groupon per order and Groupons could not be combined
- Redeem voucher at http://phen.strawberrynet.com/
- See "How it works" section at the bottom of this page
- Deliveries to major cities take up to 6 working days and
to all other areas up to 14 working days (Delivery time might vary due to adverse
weather conditions or other causes beyond reasonable control)
- 10% handling charge for fragrance products will be waived with the use of this Groupon
- Groupon is valid for customers in the Philippines only and delivery address must be within the Philippines
- See the rules that apply to all deals
In an attempt to charm the whiskers off a fellow feline, a not so clever cat decided not to wash for a week in order to attract a mate with natural pheromones. Help nature achieve the purr-fect look and scent with today’s Groupon: P450 for P900 worth of luxury cosmetics and fragrances at StrawberryNET.com.
After 10 years in the online beauty business, StrawberryNET.com know enough about beautification to write a book about it – but, because they know that when you want your beauty-fix you want it now, they’ve provided you with an innovative and modern website where snapping up a gorgeous lipstick or delicious fragrance is as simple as clicking a button. Bargain beauty Barbies and Kens avoid the hassle by making quality-assured online purchases for discounted cosmetics, skin care, hair products and fragrances. Snuggle up on the couch with a packet of potato chips and click away to explore more than 30,000 products in the likes of Christian Dior, Dermalogica, Shiseido, Giorgio Armani, Prada, Nina Ricci, Hugo Boss and many more. Offering products as fresh and irresistibly sweet as their namesake, a visit to StrawberryNET.com has been likened to floating down a river of candy on a watermelon raft; all while picking out the juiciest skin and beauty products.
With an endless encyclopedia of products and brands made available, the hardest part of shopping on StrawberryNet.com is picking out something. Whether you need the newest Lancôme fragrance or could do with a little Chanel – and face it, who couldn’t - with the best of the best in skincare, make-up, hair care and fragrances for men and women, it would probably be easier to pick an invisible ladybug from a haystack.
How it Works
- Redeem voucher at http://phen.strawberrynet.com/ by entering Security Code at Checkout.
- After putting items into your Shopping Cart, enter your email address on the Shopping Cart page and click "Proceed to Checkout," you will be directed to the Checkout page.
- Under "Order Summary," tick the box next to "Coupon code redemption."
- Enter your Security code and click "validate."
- Your Groupon voucher value will then be deducted from your order and your order total will be updated.
- Contact us at help@strawberryNET.com or +852.2591.0300
Even though I am not big on skin care and make up products myself, I have shopped with StrawberryNET before simply because of the prices that are too good to resist. Normally, we get to enjoy 10% discount and sometimes even up to 70% discount on selected items.
No matter where Strawberrynet gets its products, I myself have been a very happy customer! I recently made my 26th order to the shop and so far every single one of my orders has been successful since I’ve received exactly the products I ordered within the promised delivery time (usually in one week).
-- She Rambles On
My partner uses it mainly for skincare and makeup products, which according to her are always cheaper than retail prices. I think the biggest drawcard however, is that shipping is FREE worldwide for skincare and makeup...That is a huge bonus for anyone who has ever shopped online and felt like they’ve got a real bargain all the way up until they check out and the shipping cost undoes all the goodness.
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines