P400 instead of P800 for 1 kid or P800 instead of P1600 for 2 kids for an introductory golf lesson at KinderGolf
- Acknowledged by top golf pros from the US Professional Golf Association as the preschooler golf academy
- Equipped with a special learning system of golf education (inclusive of instructional materials and structured learning activities)
- Has branches in the United States, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines
- Located at Shangri La Mall
- Groupon is valid for 2 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per kid per visit
- Appointment required, call +632.910.0028
- See the rules that apply to all deals
According to statistics, majority of household catastrophes are
caused by children hitting vases with their still impish hands. Manage menacing
mischief with today’s sweet deal: PHP400 instead of
PHP800 for 1 kid or PHP800 instead of PHP1600 for 2 kids for an introductory golf
lesson at KinderGolf.
With an introduction to Golf Lesson, kids are given the feel of the basics of the golf swing. It starts with teaching the proper stance and grip. Next, the kid is given a putter to get the feel of pendulum shoulder movement in putting. Little by little over time, the clubs go longer as the arm movement is extended longer. In the process, the kids’ body naturally forms their own personal and comfortable swings. In addition to that, the kid is also given the classroom golf lesson of etiquette, discipline, focus, integrity and confidence.
The internationally renowned tot teaching institution, whose main thrust is transforming golf cubs into future Tigers, has established schools in the United States, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Manila. With Today’s Sweet Deal, children’s arms and hands are forged by professional golf coaches into smooth club wielders enabling them to hit dimpled white balls into those oblivious distances. KinderGolf boasts of personalized and structured programs that are specifically designed for each individual kid’s learning progress. With KinderGolf, a controlled environment of safety, fun and quality are maintained to make it conducive for the coaches to teach the children a plethora of lessons from fundamental motor skills, golf swing basics, golf etiquette and even life lessons.