P2800 instead of P6500 for Chef for a day experience at Treston International College
- Includes class lectures from Master Chefs
- Includes hands-on learning and training in the kitchen
- Includes a 20% discount on Treston’s basic cooking course
- Includes a certificate for Culinary Arts
- Groupon is valid on June 25, 2011
- Limit 1 Groupon per person
- Appointment required, call +632.577.6420
- Class schedule: June 25, 2011 from 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Close shoes required
- See the rules that apply to all deals
cooked every meal, lunch would be hot dogs and dinner would be Lego helmets. Grow up and widen that repertoire of
cookables with today’s Sweet Deal: P2800 instead of P6500 for Chef for a day experience
at Treston International College.
At Treston International College, students can refine their slicing and dicing techniques without purchasing cybernetic gloves that peel hot dogs and fillet Spam cans with mind-controlled telekinesis. With today’s Sweet Deal, master chefs provide kitchen padawans with practical hands-on training and classroom lectures for one whole day transforming them into learned and proficient cooks. Participants will learn the survival techniques needed in the kitchen warfare like hurling knives, thawing frozen meat, sautéing onions, stewing briskets, proper food handling, safety and food styling. At the end of the day, the studious students are rewarded with their own work, a complete 4-course meal, which they may share with family and friends. On top of that, they also receive a certificate for Culinary Arts from Treston.
Treston International College is a school for hospitality management and business. It houses modern practical laboratories that are equipped with complete kitchenware. The school offers Hospitality Management degrees with that focus on the culinary arts.