P250 instead of P830 for a full day access of the pool + gym + P500 worth of food + drinks at Café Asiana at The Palms Country Club
- Full use of the Pool, Gym, Locker Room, Sauna, Steam Room and Jacuzzi
- A private enclave to relax and unwind
- Facilities also has a Bliss Garden Spa and Salon
- Keep kids occupied at Camp Coco, a kid-friendly zone
- Located in the heart of Alabang
- Groupon valid for 3 months
- Groupon exclusive to Non-Members
- Groupon not valid with other promotions and/or existing members
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit, maximum of 4 per group per visit
- Children under the age of 4 is free, must be accompanied by a Groupon holder
- Appointment required, call +632.771.7171
- Buffet not included
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Gaining membership to a fitness facility is a process steeped in
ritual, most importantly the bestowal of a kickboard with a locker combination
etched into it and the ceremonial swapping of sweatbands with a fellow member.
Choose your inner circle wisely with today's Sweet Deal: P250 instead of P830 for a full day access of the pool + gym + P500 worth of food + drinks at Café Asiana at The Palms Country Club.
The Palms Country Club invites the ardently active and those looking to supplement their social circle with a fully equipped fitness space and camaraderie-composing events. Sweet Deal holders may paddle around the pool or work on their fitness at the fully-equipped gym supplemented by The Studio, based on the belief that working out at a country club motivates you to push yourself harder, helps you stick to a regimen, and gives you the opportunity to bond with new friends over tales of general sweatiness. The club's vast facility also houses a sports and recreation center with a wide array of sports activities to keep one preoccupied such as an indoor badminton court, a covered tennis court, there is also a rock climbing wall located by the gym.
After a tiring workout, guests can relax with a soul-soothing meal at Café Asiana. For the peckish diners, the Roti pratta (P108), Supreme Salad (P218), Taco Salad (P228), or Chicken Salad (P208) would be great stomach filler. For the adventurous, create your own pizza (small at P98, medium at P188, or a large pizza at P198) and add toppings a cream cheese, pepperoni, or Hawaiian pizza, or create your own sandwich (P88) with your choice of Focaccia bread, multigrain, white toast and wheat bread. Add P32 per choice of toppings: garlic, mushroom, ground beef, pineapple, pork sausage, tuna, cooked ham, Cajun chicken. Guests who need more than a bowl of vegetables can pick from a delectable collection of main entrées to help salivate are Stuffed Cream Dory (P280), Salmon Fillet in Creamy Bell Pepper Sauce (P248), King Prawn Rissotto (P328), BBQ Minute Steak (P298), or Bulgogi (P268).
- BAJIN , 07/22/07