P250 for P500 worth of Kapampangan food + drinks at Parimex
- Popular for its authentic, Kapampangan food
- Serves old family favorites
- Located in the heart of Ortigas
- Groupon valid for 3 months
- Restaurant hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 11:00am - 2:00pm & 6:00pm - 2:00am, Sunday until 10:00pm
- Groupon not valid on holidays
- Limit 1 Groupon for a table of 2, 2 Groupons for a table of 4
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Kapampangan food is infamous all over the Philippines for their
acerbic wit, the frequent boughts of high blood and their crispy personality. Take
a bite of delicious infamy with today's Sweet Deal: P250 for P500 worth of Kapampangan food + drinks at Parimex.
Parimex got its name as a throwback to Parian, Mexico, the place in Pampanga where Parimex was born. After graduating from high school and moved to the city, Parimex situated itself at the Ortigas Home Depot, to showcase the best in traditional Kapampangan home cooking. The menu lets you authentically tour Pampanga without having to untether your winged carabao from its cage in the backyard.
Kapampangan cuisine is renowned all over the country for its quality, unique flavor and its diverse palate. The sisig (P160) is the prime example of Kapampangan cuisine that originated in street-side eateries and watering holes in Angeles City that come in every conceivable flavor - pork, chicken, fish, tofu, and rubber duck. Parimex's entrees such as the crispy hito - served with buro and mustasa leaves (P160), kalderetang kambing (P250), crispy fried quail (P190), salpicao (P220), bagnet with KBL (P190) and other Pampango and regional culinary delights run the gastronomic gamut of Kapampangan fare.