Student Semestral Break Package: P250 (P500 value) for 1 OR P450 (P1000 value) for 2 passes at Splash Island
- Biggest water park in Metro Manila
- Unlimited use on all water rides - 12 giant rides, lazy river, shower pool and daytime disco
- Also includes 50% off on zipline, kayak, wall climbing, and mini golf
- Includes use of inflatables (boats, toys and life jackets)
- Groupon is valid until November 2, 2011
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons are valid from Friday - Sunday only from 8:00am to 6:00pm
- For inquiries and reservations, call +632.382.4711 at least 1 day in advance
- Not valid during holidays
- For students only
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Water slides are like active volcanoes — both melt away T-shirts, propel fluids down super-steep slopes, and have a lot of screaming nubile women thrown down them. Leisurely lounge or ride the tidal-waved slides with today's Groupon: Student Semestral Break Package: P250 (P500 value) for 1 OR P450 (P1000 value) for 2 passes at Splash Island.
Splash Island is an aqueous playland that encourages guests to cascade down the Big Bam Boo or Magellan's Drop, frolic in the frothy spumes of the Agos Grandes, take a tumble with friends through the Rio Montañosa, squeal through the twists and turns of The Dos Supremos, King Pilipit and The Twisted Palms, and lounge in a rubber donut through the lazy Bannakita or Balsa rivers.Other attractions include the Water Wahoo, the random inflatables strewn around the pool areas, and a slew of shade sustaining cabanas at Isla Pawikan. While adults get their gills wet at the water park, have the children dry off while playing in the Boon Docks, Camp Carambola or get very knotty at Twin Coco Knots. Push your little one out to sea with the Curl-of-the-Orient to experience how loopy and hoopy the real world can be, or anchor yourself for a lot of spiking and volleying with resident sand witches at The Harbor. For the water monkeys who want to experience a state of dryness, they can try out Splash Island's non-aquatic attractions for half the original price, like the zipline (P300), wall climbing (P150), or mini golf (P200).
Please read the Rules and Regulations before going to Splash Island.