P1838 (P2625 value) for a set of Strobe LED Net Christmas Lights
- A new and brighter way to decorate a home
- Power saving and cost efficient
- Durable lights for yearly holiday use
- Safer way of lighting Christmas trees
- Comes in white and warm white colors
- Power cord not yet included
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Net light Size 2ft x 6ft. Total of 100 LED bulbs per set, 10 LED blinking bulbs, 240V
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per transaction
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- To order, call +632.313.9876
- Operating hours: Monday - Saturday from 8:30am - 5:00pm
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Holiday lights originated with cowboys, who used them to lasso fake plastic Christmas trees to bring home for dinner. Continue this Wild West tradition with today's Groupon: P1838 (P2625 value) for a set of Strobe LED Net Christmas Lights.
The Christmas season is longest in the Philippines where plastic trees are up from September to Valentine’s Day, and parols hang outside all year round. Today’s Groupon recognizes the need for much improved Christmas decoration with DEL Enterprises’ Strobe LED Net Christmas Lights. Homes that can’t wait to adorn their outsides with fancy shmancy streams of brightness can now do so in a cheaper and more cost efficient manner. Also, LED lights are more durable, so they can be used and reused yearly, which ultimately, saves more money than having to replace sets of lights every year due to super cheap and fragile models. Strobe LED lights also go great for hanging on Christmas trees along with a lifetime’s supply of happy meal toys and a Jerusalem star on top. Finally, led lights burn cooler than standard ones so risk of trees turning into bonfires and ruining the holidays are drastically decreased.
DSL Enterprises provides
LED lights of all different shapes and uses. They offer flood lights
for rainy days, fiber obtic wires that light up for floor, wall and ceiling
decorations, and even LED dance floors for night clubs and disco rooms at home
for nightly break dance battles with the neighbors.