P1800 instead of P3600 for two (2) general admission concert tickets to Yellowcard: Live in Manila!
- Manila is Yellowcard's only destination in Southeast Asia for their 2011 world tour
- You might get a chance to hear singles from Yellowcard's 7th album “When You’re Through Thinking, Say Yes,” to be released March 22nd under Hopeless Records
- Watch Yellowcard Live in Manila, a treat for rock music fans and audiophiles alike
- Yellowcard opening act are Hilera and Silent Sanctuary
- Redeem tickets at the concert hall at 5:00 pm
- May purchase multiple coupons
- Coupon is valid only on Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 7:30pm
- Concert venue at A-venue Music Hall, Antel Lifestyle City, Makati Ave., Makati City
- Gate opens at 6:00pm
- Not applicable with other promotions
- A-venue Music Hall rules and regulations apply
- For inquiries call (+632) 964 -1872
Valentines is the day of love and of sappy love songs. Now that V-Day is over, there's absolutely no reason why you should continue listening to cheesy songs, whisper sweet nothings while holding hands. Come out of seclusion and celebrate with your hands up in the air while screaming your heart out with your love for punk rock music with today'sSweet Deal: P1800 for two (2) General admission concert tickets to Yellowcard: Live in Manila! [worth P3600]
Manila shifts gears to rock overdrive as Yellowcard conquers the concert stage on Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 7:30pm. The pop-rock band sets A-venue Music Hall on fire with a string of hits including “Ocean Avenue,” “Light Up The Sky,” “Only One,” and “Lights and Sounds.” Rakistas and music lovers will be sure to bang heads to these tunes as the band stamps its presence in the only Southeast Asian city in their 2011 world tour.
On their tour promoting their 7th and present album entitled “When You're Through Thinking, Say Yes”, they hope to share their joy in reforming and going back to their indie roots made famous by their unique sound as well as remind everyone of their status as one of the millennium's most iconic punk rock bands.
You may expect the boys of Yellowcard to share their bouncy, infectious sound and catchy light-hearted lyrics on the night of February 20. The event promises to be an evening of punk and serrated guitar riffs that have made Yellowcard one of the millennium’s most iconic rock bands. Will they smash violins onstage? One can only guess.
Yellowcard: Live in Manila! is on February 20, 2011, 7:30pm at A Venue Hall in Makati with opening acts from Hilera and Silent Sanctuary. So grab your best bud and get your rock-on at half of for 2 general admission tickets worth P3,600.