P150 for P300 worth of food and drinks at Manang’s Chicken
- Known for their Double Deep Fried Crispy Chicken with Manang's Secret Soy Garlic Sauce - in Original, Mild Spicy and Extra Spicy
- Redefining the Filipino Fried Chicken with their double deep frying style and secret soy garlic sauce
- Favorable to the Filipino Palate
- One of the most blogged about fried chicken in the Metro
- Groupon valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per order
- Groupons may be redeemed starting August 1, 2011
- For inquiries, call +632.584.8848
- Groupons may be redeemed at Garnet Road Branch in Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Restaurant hours: Monday - Saturday from 10:00am - 12:00am, Sundays from 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Not valid with any other promotions and discounts
- Not valid for deliveries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
While deep fryers are best used for preparing
chicken, they are also handy for covering evidence from failed potato dealings
and shady mafia schemes with a layer of crispy breading. Savor scrupulously
breaded poultry with today’s Sweet Deal: P150 for P300 worth of food and drinks at Manang’s Chicken.
Manang’s Chicken is a recognized chicken wing joint around the metro; having midnight markets populated by nocturnal moshpits in from corner of their bird burning booth. Known for chicken that is double deep fried for extra crispiness and then tossed in soy garlic sauce, these poultry portions have loyal patrons hooked like heroin addicts and Twilight fans. Wings are available in Original for calm tastes, Mild spicy for more daring tongues or Extra Spicy for those with suicidal oral tendencies. Barkada Size servings are dealt out in groups of 6 or 12 chicken cuts, or a dozen to a double dozen wings. Combo meal hand outs come with 1 (P75) to 2 (P124) pieces of chicken and rice.
For non-chickenthusiasts, servings of Garlic Pork Bagnet (P89) or Sesame Beef (P89) will please the Pinoy palate. Noodle aficionados can enjoy Fried Pancit (P59) and Cheezy Spaghetti (P49) to satisfy slurpy desires.
Manang's Chicken is definitely a must-try! Good food and somehow friendly on the pocket. Make sure you savor every bite and lick all those bones to complete the uber-delish chicken experience!
Manang's Chicken never failed to satisfy me. It has the perfect chicken wings any chicken wings fanatic would want. It's perfect, regardless if it's sweet or spicy. Whoever this Manang is, she truly knows how to cook good chicken wings.