P125 for P250 worth of Oysters at Marina Oyster Seafood Grill
- Oysters may be steamed or baked
- Platter contains 13 oysters
- Boasts of authentic Illongo specialty dishes
- Store hours: 10:00 am to 12:00 mn
- Groupon can be used in these locations: Metrowalk: +632.687.2881; SM Mall of Asia: +632.556.4224; SM Sky Garden: +632.332.3462; Timog Panay: +632.332.4174; Magallanes: +632.851.4204
- Groupon valid for 3 months
- 1 Groupon per transaction
- May purchase a maximum of 3 Groupons
- Groupon for dine-in only
- Blackout Period: Holidays and Special Occasions
- See the rules that apply to all deals
An oyster’s taste depends on variable factors, such as water
temperature, salinity, and its early childhood exposure to classical music and
ballroom dancing. Cultivate a cultured taste with today’s Sweet Deal: P125 for P250 worth of Oysters (choice of baked or steamed) at Marina Oyster Seafood Grill. Marina Oyster Seafood Grill serves authentic Ilonggo specialties, known for their freshly shucked
oysters, whether it be kinilaw, sizzling, steamed, baked or grilled.
Other face-hole mouthwatering recipes include the Talabang Ilonggo (P250/bucket), Diwal (P500), Lucon (Prawns) (P295/100g), Bulgan (Seabass) (P99/100g), Managat (Mangrove Snapper) (P99/100g), Alimusan (Catfish) (P90/100g), Inasal na Bangus sa Dahon ng Saging (P330), Binakol na Manok sa Kawayan (P325), and Special Lapaz Batchoy (P99). Most of the dishes give you a variety of options on how you want them served: fresh, steamed, grilled, baked, in a soup, sauteed with lemon-butter dip, in a chili sauce, as Sinigang sa Batuan, as a Tinola, fried, ginataan, nilagapang, etc.
Sweet Deal holders may visit any of the 5 Marina Oyster Grill branches to wallow in seafood cloud nine: Metrowalk, SM MOA, SM Sky Garden, Timog Panay, or Magallanes.
-- JayL Aquino, 06/05/06
Marina’s oysters, which they are known for, are flown fresh from Iloilo daily. So they guarantee to serve only the freshest of oysters.
-- Jennifer Legaspi Aspacio , 05/13/10
Marina's menu is filled with fresh seafood dishes and Ilonggo specialties all at affordable prices. Their staff is always friendly and the service is quick and they have free WiFi too!
-- Jennifer abumelt, 02/07/11