P100 instead of P200 for a 5 hour ballroom dancing at The Roxy Events Place
- DI’s may be rented at the place
- Rosario Araneta is a member of the national Dance Sport Council of the Philippines Inc.
- Repertory Phils often frequents the place holding press cons and singing their hearts out
- Groupon valid for 2 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon valid on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 2:00pm - 7:00pm
- Reservation required, call +632.216.7688 2 days prior to the redemption date
- No Dance Instructor included
- Not valid with any other discounts & promotions
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Like defusing a bomb, a well-executed dance
routine requires concentration, skill, and a nervous partner who questions your
every move before unexpectedly jumping out of a window. Blow onlookers away
with explosive dance moves thanks to today’s Sweet
Deal: P100 instead of P200 for a 5 hour ballroom
dancing at The Roxy Events Place.
Social butterflies and party cats alike can find refuge and entertainment in the jungles of The Roxy Events place. Glide across the studio’s fancy facility guided by savvy owner and passionate competitive dancer, Rosario Araneta, who put up the place out of her sincere desire to hone her skills as well as others’ in this performing art at the same time have fun hosting memento-worthy functions. The events place boasts in its grand ballroom, fit to hold seminars, debuts, and every kind of party equipped with a high-quality sound system good enough for a concert.
Master fancy footwork in a number of styles such as cha-cha, waltz, Argentine tango (4-6pm, on Tusdays), or the YMCA, by dancing with one of her cadre of sway-and-swag-experts. Pseudo-performers are expected to come in normal sexy sweatable attire for elegant twirling on the dance floor, along with a fancy pair of shoes, preferably with heel guards for maximum balance and protection against trips, sprains or from getting shot with an arrow by the ankles. For the novice dancers, instructors will be stationed around the hall, awaiting to assist any damsel in dance distress (P300/hour; P1500/max of 5hrs). Party-goers may impose the value of sharing by getting one DI for their group of friends.