Twice Cooked Adobo + Gising-Gising + Rice for P250 at Kuya’s At the Fort / Jed & Julian’s (50% off)
- Twice Cooked Adobo and Gising-Gising are the restaurant's specialty dishes
- Serves an array of gastronomies from all over the world
- Adobo and Gising-Gising are lasting staples in Filipino cuisine
- Located at the Fort in BGC
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Limit 1 Groupon for a table of 2; 2 Groupons for a table of 4
- Limit 1 Groupon per visit
- Reservation is required, please call +632.889.0240 at least 1 day in advance
- Redemption is from 11:00am – 12:00mn on weekdays (Monday – Thursday) and 11:00am – 2:00am on weekends (Friday – Sunday)
- For dine-in only
- See the rules that apply to all deals
There are many activities that should not be performed on an empty stomach, including swimming, surgery, and swimming 30 minutes after having your appendix removed. Acquire activity fuel with today's Groupon: P250 (P500 value) for Twice Cooked Adobo + Gising-Gising + Rice at Kuya’s At the Fort / Jed & Julian’s.
Today’s deal for Kuya’s At the Fort / Jed & Julian’s is for a Filipino food main course
bout of epic proportions. Kuya’s Gising
Gising is comprised of string beans and ground beef with a generous dash of
chili peppers that awaken our taste buds with its fiery flavors. Their main
course is the Twice Cooked Adobo, which is a household favorite; perfected pork
adobo with a delicious crisp layer of grisly fat deep fried to perfection,
almost resembling lechon kawali,
served with the adobo’s thick sauce and a side of homemade atchara.
From a history of service that spans to over fifty years, Kuya’s At The Fort / Jed & Julian’s provides a high-quality dining experience that crosses the culinary spectrum. With experience in the United States and the Philippines, they continue to provide one of the most diverse menus in the country.