P250 (P500 value) for a Classic Fatburger, Spaghetti ni Lola, and a bottle of Beer Below Zero
- Burger, spaghetti, beer!
- Serves an array of cuisines from all over the world
- Located at the Fort in BGC
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Limit 1 Groupon for a table of 2; 2 Groupons for a table of 4
- Limit 1 Groupon per visit
- Reservation is required, please call +632.889.0240 at least 1 day in advance
- Redemption is from 11:00am to 12:00mn on weekdays (Monday-Thursday) and 11:00am-2:00am on weekends (Friday-Sunday)
- For dine-in only
- See the rules that apply to all deals
There are many activities that
should not be performed on an empty stomach, including swimming, surgery, and
swimming 30 minutes after having your appendix removed. Acquire activity fuel
with today's Groupon: P250 (P500 value)
for a Classic Fatburger, Spaghetti ni Lola, and a bottle of Beer Below Zero.
Kuya’s At the Fort / Jed &
Julian’s chef’s credentials consist of experience in Northern California; he’s
also quite versatile as he excels in Spanish, American, Japanese, Italian,
Spanish and Mediterranean cuisines. This Groupon however, is for a trio of
Filipino favorites that not many restaurants serve all together in one go. The Classic Fatburger is one of the main
draws of the restaurant which many regard as the best in the city. They make
the patties from scratch with a special recipe which is a product of years of
experimentation and research around the world. Spaghetti ni Lola uses a recipe that’s been in the chef’s family
for decades on end. To top it all off, guests can wash the meal down with the
coldest beer in the metro, Beer Below
Zero; this is also a great way to begin a night out on the town.
From a history of service that spans to over fifty years, Kuya’s At The Fort / Jed & Julian’s provides a high quality dining experience that crosses the culinary spectrum. With experience in the United States and the Philippines, they continue to provide one of the most diverse menus in the country.