Be a Literate Investor! Passes to a Special Business Seminar: “How To Create Wealth In The Stock Market” by iVision Philippines starting at P1000 (Up to 85% off)
- Hear from an experienced and a fundamental investor
- Learn the basics of stock market investing
- Grow your money with almost no effort
- 1 Groupon per person, valid for this seminar only
- May purchase multiple Groupons to be given as gifts
- Reservation of each participant is required. Send full name, occupation, contact number, email address and personal inquiries about stock investments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The seminar will be held on March 29, 2012, Thursday, from 6:00pm – 10:00pm at Bay 2, 2nd Floor, Parish Center, Santuario De San Antonio Parish, McKinley Road, Forbes Park
- Registration of participants starts at 5:00pm
- Contact person: Ms. Christel at +63.917.583.4574
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Like a pogo stick left in an elevator, the stock market goes up and down. Gain market knowledge with today’s Groupon to a seminar: “How To Create Wealth In The Stock Market” by iVision Philippines. Choose from the following options:
- P1000 (P4000 value) for 1 pass
- P1600 (P8000 value) for 2 passes
- P2400 (P16000 value) for 4 passes
iVision Philippines caters to entrepreneurs and wannabe-entrepreneurs teaching them the ins and outs of doing business in the Philippine economy. Learn how to manage, profit, and calculate risks in business by attending this seminar offered by iVision Philippines. Share with them the vision creating a smarter and better business economy for our country, while securing one’s future.
- The basics of stock market investing
- Characteristics of stocks
- Benefits of stock market investing
- How stock market works – how the stock market is created and how it operates
- Ways to invest in the stock market – learn the different investment options in the stock market
- What is the role of PSE – Is the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) the same as stock market?
- Financial markets – different investment instruments
- Sourcing of capital – how much and up to what extent of your income you can safely invest in the stock market
- How is the stock price determined – Is the price of the stock right?
- Fundamental and technical view on stocks – Why do stock experts have a different opinion on the same stock?
- Current market condition – learn the Philippine market environment and how you can take advantage of it
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
iVision PhilippinesAlabang Town Center
Muntinlupa City 1740