Be a Mr. or Ms. Congeniality! Passes to the Personality Development Training Seminar by iVision Philippines starting at P1000 (Up to 85% off)
- Get to know yourself
- Prepare for your upcoming job employment
- Exclusive training for fresh graduates
- With food and training materials
- Certificates and freebies will be provided
- Boost your self esteem and be distinctive
- Valid only on the date of the seminar
- Limit 1 Groupon per person
- May purchase multiple Groupons to be given as gifts
- Reservation required; send full name, age, mobile number and email address to email@example.com
- Deadline of reservation is April 20, 2012. No reservation, no certificate.
- No replacement of attendee once reserved
- The seminar will be held on April 21, 2012, 1:00pm – 5:00pm at Makati Stock Exchange
- Registration of participants starts at 12:00nn. Please arrive on time.
- For inquiries, contact Ms. Christel at +63.917.583.4574
- See the rules that apply to all deals
An in-depth knowledge of personality development can enliven founding job interviews, just as an in-depth knowledge of bartending can enliven humdrum parties. Educate yourself with today’s Groupon. Choose between two options:
- P1000 (P5000 value) for 1 pass to the Personality Development Training Seminar by iVision Philippines
- P1500 (P10000 value) for 2 passes to the Personality Development Training Seminar by iVision Philippines
iVision Philippines caters to entrepreneurs and wannabe-entrepreneurs, teaching them the ins and outs of doing business in the Philippine economy. Prepare yourself as you tread on to this next step in your life by attending this seminar offered by iVision Philippines. Share with them the vision of creating a smarter and better business economy for our country, while securing one’s future.
The objective of this seminar is to help young people develop their personalities, be subjects of a deep knowledge of their own, and see the factors that they must consider to change and grow the qualities or characteristics that they have. It aims to prepare them as they take another step in life and provide the wisdom and skills on how they will deal with a new world and interact with other people; and also to overcome their weaknesses and take advantage of their strengths, become more effective on their organization with a type of personality that they may share.
Topics to be discussed:
- Personality test
- Get to know yourself
- 3 V’s
- Personal branding
- How you influence others
- What are your best qualities and unique potentials
- Crack your job interview successfully
- Tips on how to answer job interview questions
- Suggestions tips on what to wear on your job interview
- Heads up for job employment
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Further deals in other categories
iVision PhilippinesInsular Life Auditorium, Insular Life Makati Building, Ayala Avenue corner, Paseo de Roxas St.