P875 instead of P1750 for 5 yoga sessions, or P1500 instead of P3000 for 10 yoga sessions, or P2500 instead of P5000 for 15 yoga sessions at Yoga Philippines
- 11 different types of yoga classes to choose from
- Joseph de Asis is certified by the Association of Fitness Professionals of the Philippines
- Located in the heart of Alabang
- Groupon valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- May purchase unlimited Groupons as gifts
- Must be at least 12 years of age to practice yoga
- Classes are from Monday - Saturday
- Appointment required, call +63.917.500.YOGA / +63.917. 500.9642 or +632.211.9158
- Pre-Natal Yoga classes not included
- Bring a large towel or yoga blanket as well as own mat
- See the rules that apply to all deals
In life we're taught to sink or swim, not to put the cart before the horse, and never to swing a cat in a small room. Rid your life of restrictions with today's body bending Sweet Deal from Yoga Philippines. Choose between:
- P875 instead of P1750 for 5 yoga sessions at Yoga Philippines
- P1500 instead of P3000 for 10 yoga sessions at Yoga Philippines
- P2500 instead of P5000 for 15 yoga sessions at Yoga Philippines
A picture of peace and calm in Alabang's concrete jungle, Yoga Philippines specializes in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga,
an ancient system of yoga popularized by K.
Pattabhi Jois from the teachings of T.
This method of yoga includes synchronizing the breath with a progressive series
of postures. They also have an Ashtanga
Mysore class, ideal for beginners where everyone goes through the motions
at their own pace; the Ashtanga Led class, an intermediate
class where everyone practices at the same pace as the teacher; Beginner's
Ashtanga Led, designed for beginners who want to learn the basic
aspects of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga; Yoga
Flow, the style inspired by Ashtanga Vinyasa; and Gentle Yoga, a great introduction for people who are starting with
yoga and for those who have special concerns, as well as those who want to practice
at a gentler and softer pace. Yoga Manila also holds other classes such as their Stretch & Sculpt, Yin Yoga, Basic Pranayama and Asana and Mild
The yoga teachers are headed by Joseph de Asis, a yogi who has been practicing and attending yoga workshops for the past 10 years. He was certified to teach yoga by R. Alexander Medin and has taken Advanced Anatomy with Neil Barker. Joseph is also certified by the Association of Fitness Professionals of the Philippines in Basic and Advance Instructor's Course for Group Exercise and in Basic and Advance Personal Trainer's Course.
Sweet Deal holders are advised to come to practice with an empty stomach or eat 3 hours before, as well as drink plenty of water 1-2 hours prior as well as after practice to stay well hydrated.