P500 instead of P1000 for General Admission or P750 instead of P1500 for Patron tickets to Jose Mari Chan's 'Experience Timeless Romance' concert at Thunderbird Resorts' Event Center Rizal
- Won the Myx Magna Award in the 5th Myx Music Awards (2010) for his excellence in ballad and jingle music
- Received the first ever ABS-CBN "ELITE Platinum Award" (2005)
- Thunderbird Resorts is a 41-suite luxury resort
- Ideal for couples
- Groupon valid on April 15, 2011
- Groupons may be redeemed in the lobby of the Event Center
- Show starts at 9:00pm
- Early arrival recommended
- For inquiries, call +63.917.586.5164 or +632.886.5555 ask for Lea Ragasa
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Woodwind and string instruments rarely work together due to their
longstanding feud over woodwinds' freedom to kiss their players while strings
are relegated to polite handshakes. Enjoy symphonic cooperation with today's
Sweet Deal:P500 instead of P1000 for General Admission or P750 instead of P1500 for Patron tickets to Jose Mari Chan's 'Experience Timeless Romance' concert at Thunderbird Resorts' Event Center Rizal.
Sweet Deal holders can spend a night of romance and bliss, as they hold hands, sway they heads with uncanny precision, and listen to the sweet crooning of balladeer, Jose Mari Chan as he performs his greatest hits such as Beautiful Girl , Can We Just Stop and Talk Awhile , and Please Be Careful With My Heart . Allow his songs to take you back to the era of intense shoulder-padding, poufy hair sculptures, Eskinol commercials and Brooke Shields' brows. Jose Mari Chan has performed at prestigious establishments such as New York's Carnegie Hall, the Bellagio in Las Vegas, The Show Boat Casino in Atlantic City, and The Silver Legacy in Reno, as well as over 16 different countries. With a choice of either General Patronage or Patronage tickets, Sweet Deal holders can choose how close they want to bask in the artist's extraordinary talent.
The concert is being held at Thunderbird Resort's Event Center in Binangonan Rizal at 9:00 pm on April 15, 2011. The 41-suite luxury resort is a sprawling mass of lush tropical greenery, a getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life.