P380 instead of P760 for two (2) Belly Dancing Classes at Peak Performance Dance and Fitness Center
- Jill Ngo was one of the instructors featured in Viva Films' Exotic belly dancing video
- Listed as the most popular Belly Dance instructor in Metro Manila by Total Woman Magazine (2007)
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Appointment required, please call +632.662.88.91 or +63.917.624.75.34
- Belly Dancing class schedules: Mondays 1pm and 6:30pm / Wednesdays 8pm / Thursdays 1pm / Saturdays 12nn
- Belly Dancing classes are one (1) hour long
Skill in isolating movement in body parts is essential in belly dancing and also helpful for preventing hips from flirting with each other in public. Maintain an orderly corporeal form with today's Sweet Deal: P380 instead of P760 for Two (2) Belly Dancing Classes at Peak Performance Dance and Fitness Center.
Peak Performance Dance and Fitness Center provides feminine fitness fanatics with a fun, engaging way to tone their bodies and stay healthy. By focusing on developing core muscles, Peak Performance's friendly, experiencedinstructors help students shimmy and undulate their way to trimmer, more shapely soul temples. In addition to the bodily benefits, belly-dancing lessons also improve the mind and spirit with stress relief and confidence upgrade.
Jill Ngo-Crisologo is the owner and head instructor of Peak Performance Dance and Fitness Center in Quezon City. She has certifications from the American Council on Exercise (ACE) for group fitness instruction, Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) for mat science, JUKARI a Reebok and Cirque De Soleil collaborative workout, Sara's City Workout for Pilates and is a member of FITPHIL (formerly Association of Fitness Professionals of the Philippines, AFPP) since 2002. She studied Belly Dancing under world-renowned belly dancers such as Ansuya Rathor, Kajira Dhoumana, Kela Cuban just to name a few. She is also the producer and artistic director of the annual Bellyfestevent/concert.
Peak Performance Belly Dancing Class Schedules:
- Mondays at 1:00 pm and 6:30 pm
- Wednesdays at 8:00 pm
- Thursdays at 1:00 pm
- Saturdays at 12:00 pm
Belly dancing is a great exercise for the abdomen as it involves rolling the belly and swaying the torso. Contracting the belly strengthens the abdominal muscles, which may activate and stimulate the digestive system.
- The Philippine Star June 2009