P750 instead of P1500 for an introductory class with a choice of: Mandarin, Spanish or French at Languages Internationale
- One of the pioneer training institutes in Manila
- Professors are either trained abroad or native speakers
- Offers a conversational style of language training
- Total class time is 3 hours
- Limit 1 Groupon per person
- May purchase unlimited Groupons
- For ages 17 years old and above
- Appointment required, call +632.810.7765
- Spanish and French class starts on July 2, 2011 from 9:00am - 12:00nn
- Mandarin class starts on June 25, 2011 from 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- See the rules that apply to all deals
of Kung Fu Tzu have guided the human civilization into a thousand years of
prosperity and success. When it was translated to different languages,
catastrophe and confusion broke out. Speak star-spanning and accurate truths in
multiple languages with today's Sweet Deal: P750 instead of P1500 for an introductory class with a choice of: Mandarin, Spanish or French at Languages Internationale.
The course professors are experienced linguists or native speakers who have spent their lives not only studying and teaching language, but putting their language proficiency in use while living here and abroad alternately. The Mandarin professor is a true-blue Chinese native who grew up and studied in China. The French monsieur studied French proficiency in the University of Sorbonne in Paris. The Spanish maestro finished his graduate school in Facultad de Idiomas y Filologia in Madrid. For a three hour session, the master polyglot will guide the language learners’ progress and stretch their brain plasticity as it absorbs the shapes and contours of a foreign language. The Introductory Language Classes include the history of the language, its difference with other languages, some character basics and the use of Pinyin (for Mandarin). Group classes are small for conducive and personal, typically only a maximum of fifty students are taught at once.
Acquiring new languages can open all sorts of arched doors, forbidden treasures and honey pots. Whether in preparation for a family trip abroad, or because the new business opportunity that came along entails mingling with French chefs, an introductory language class at Language Internationale will enrich life and mind alike.