P350 instead of P700 for a dozen regular cupcakes at Classic Confections
- Serves classic desserts with a fresh twist
- Have been in business for over 10 years
- Heralded as ‘Manila’s Top Ten Desserts’ by Food Magazine
- Assorted mix of butter and chocolate flavored cupcakes with buttercream, chocolate frosting or chocolate fudge icing
- Groupon valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per person
- May buy unlimited Groupons as gifts
- Groupon not valid during Holy Thursday - Easter Sunday
- Store hours: Monday - Thursday 11:00am - 10:00pm / Friday - Sunday 11:00am - 11:30pm
- Call Classic Confections at +632.746.2773 1 day in advance to order
- See the rules that apply to all deals
The cupcake, like the sponge cake and the refrigerator cake, is a
delectable way to celebrate the inherent sweetness of all kitchenware. Honor
graduating cupcakes as they become adult cakes with today's Sweet Deal: P350 instead of P700 for a dozen regular cupcakes at Classic Confections
On the heels of 19th-century batter-sipping competitions came the delicious palm-sized pastries that finally gave renowned frosting chefs a worthy canvas for their sugary spreads. The culinary arts graduates, Baba Ibazeta and Kat Malvar, at Classic Confections, have been using fresh and all-natural ingredients for every tender bite of their signature morsels for over 10 years. Classic Confections is a specialty dessert shop that specializes in cakes and cupcakes, as well as coffees that go with them. Examples of their sweet delicacies are banana cream pie, almond crunch, lemon torte and Nono’s Chocolate Oblivion, two light layers of chocolate cake, filled with whipped cream and walnut praline bits.
The chocolate cupcakes comes with chocolate fudge icing or colorful buttercream icing. Their butter cupcakes comes with either a chocolate frosting or a colorful buttercream icing.
An empty cupcake box is an affront to happiness. It will only leave one rushing out in the middle of the night for plastic-packaged imitation cakes that can't begin to satisfy a sophisticated sweet tooth. Surprise a loved one or a recent client of the Tooth Fairy not with dollar bills below pillows but with moist cupcakes gently placed upon slumbering faces.
- Apples Haravata, 02/15/08
this little jewel box of baked temptations is a must-stop for fans of Classic Confections or for those weary shoppers looking for delicious sugar high.
- Franco, 1/14/08
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Classic ConfectionsGreenbelt 5, Paseo de Roxas cor. Legaspi St.,,