Bohol Vacation Package with Airfare: 17776 (35552 value) for a 3D/2N stay for 2 OR 31552 (71104 value) for 4 by Smartway Travel and Tours
- With roundtrip airfare
- Roundtrip transportation
- 2-night room accommodation at Dumaluan Beach Resort or neighboring resort at Panglao Island (depending on availability)
- With daily breakfast
- With lunch at floating resto (Loboc River)
- Bohol country side tour: Baclayon Church, Blood Compact, Chocolate Hills, tarsier/python watching, Loboc River with lunch, souvenir shopping
- Groupon is valid until March 31, 2012
- May use and purchase multiple Groupons
- Booking required, call +63.915.785.6610 or
+188.8.131.525 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org 1 month in advance
from 10:00am – 5:30pm
- Blackout period: December 16 - January 10 and Holy Week
- Subject to room availability
- Strictly no cancellation or amendment upon confirmation of booking
- See the rules that apply to all deals
For centuries, humans have envied birds and wondered what it would be like to constantly be on vacation without being feather-plucked or stuck with a peculiar name such as Edgar Allan Crow. Treat yourself to an unconditional getaway with today’s Groupon: Bohol Vacation Package with Airfare: 17776 (35552 value) for a 3D/2N stay for 2 OR 31552 (71104 value) for 4 by Smartway Travel and Tours.
Discover the land of ginormous-eyed creatures and inedible cocoa mounts, together with the has-beens of dear old motherland with a spectacular Bohol tour. Groupon holders get to behold the Baclayon Church, the oldest stone church in the entire Philippines that showcases ancient relics that always beam for a sepia-setting photo op. Witness a frozen version of the Sikatuna-Legaspi Sandugo between two different races, religions, cultures and civilizations at the Blood Compact Site. Hold a staring contest with your hot and cold-blooded buddies and brag about bravery without an eye’s blink to your friends back home as you watch amiable tarsiers or pythons hiss and grin. Explore waters and greeneries, together with a brief ethnic dance number as you cruise through the Loboc River while having a delectable native lunch at the floating resto. Experience un-saccharine chocolate as you overlook multiple kisses-like heaps, more commonly known as the Chocolate Hills. Finally, holders get to grab a proof of their enviable getaway by grabbing mini treats at Souvenir Shops.
When not cartwheeling around these sights, patrons get to bask in the comfort of their temporary domicile in Dumaluan Beach Resort or a different neighboring resort located in Panglao Island, a serene, relaxing paradise that can be strolled on and mermaid-role-played at. Several restaurants and bar lie along the sand stretch, enabling dwellers to shake off and unwind at any time of the day.