Vietnamese Food + Bottomless Iced Tea for P150 at Aquaknox Vietnamese Kitchen (50% off)
- Traditional Vietnamese cuisine
- Serves signature Vietnamese rolls and Pho soups
- Located in the heart of Makati
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Redemption starts on April 1, 2012
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- Limit 2 Groupons for a table of more than 1 person per visit
- Reservations required 1 day in advance; call +632.894.3380 / +632.497.7970
- Operating hours: Monday – Sunday from 11:00am – 3:00pm and 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Valid for dine-in and take-out
- Not applicable for crabs
- Not valid during holidays (Mother's Day and Father's Day)
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Eating with chopsticks requires a certain level of dexterity, like beating a difficult video game or spitefully disassembling a too-difficult video game. Conquer your hunger with today’s Groupon: P150 for P300 worth of food + bottomless iced tea at Aquaknox Vietnamese Kitchen.
Featuring the unique flavors from a country full of culinary heritage, Aquaknox Vietnamese Kitchen has brought over traditional Vietnamese cuisine; incorporating flavorful dishes from all regions of Vietnam to make an interesting mix of rich tastes and a casual and chic setting. Their line of spring rolls include Cha Gio (P150), which is fried crispy rolls with crab and pork, mushrooms and vermicelli; or for those who opt for healthier options can order Goi Cuon (P150) and Bo Bia (P120), fresh rolls with assorted stuffing. Diners looking to kill bacteria within their bellies can do so by scorching the little pests with noodle soups such as the Pho Bo (P210) or Pho Hai San (P220). Along with these starters, guests can chow down on several beef, chicken and seafood options, as well as Chef Specialties such as Tom Nuong voi Mi Toi (P285), which is grilled prawns with garlic noodles and Bo Kho (P320), which is beef brisket with potatoes, carrot, and Asian basil.
Our quick stop to Aquaknox turned into a full dinner after seeing their extensive menu of Vietnamese salads, rolls, and seafood. We sampled their yummy version of satay with hints of lemongrass and garlic, fried rolls stuffed with crab, pork and vermicelli, shrimp balls, and light salad with mangoes and sesame dressing. Later, we stuffed ourselves full with their huge roasted crabs with garlic as well as their Coconut Prawns with curry. Our server suggested we order them mildly spicy and they were to-die-for. We had a great experience overall and I would seriously consider moving to Saigon if their food was this good.
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Aquaknox Vietnamese Kitchen800 Arnaiz Street corner Amorsolo Street
Makati City 1230