Authentic Angus Beef Tapa starting at P150 (P300 value) from Angus Beef Tapa Lady - Up to 52% off
- Certified USDA-grade beef
- No MSG
- Serves authentic Angus beef hot tapsilog or frozen in packs
- Mouthwatering Tapa Cheese Sticks
- Their paella won in the "Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test"
- Groupon is valid for 4 months
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- P300 worth of food is good for 2 people; P600 worth of food is good for 4 people
- Groupons may not be used with other discounts or promotions
- Reservation is required please call +63.917.817.0326
- Operating hours: Saturday and Sunday from 7:00am – 2:00pm
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Cured beef, like cured people, are free from any ailments or diseases, and are enthusiastic to be fed to hungry bellies and please palates. Be cured with today’s Groupon to Angus Beef Tapa Lady. Choose between two options:
- P150 for P300 worth of food for 2 people
- P288 for P600 worth of food for 4 people
Combining the classic Filipino style of beef curing to the refined delectability of Angus beef, Angus Beef Tapa Lady has fans reaching for buckets to catch the mouth-sweat that dribbles from their chin. With three flavors to choose from, multilingual tongues can choose among original, hot and spicy, and Korean beef bulgogi to quell their cravings. Using certified USDA-grade beef means that the cow meat is much softer and tenderer than locally produced meat. This ensures that the beef is crunchy, while still melting in their mouth with every bite. Also, the meat is marinated without any MSG, which is the world’s number one leading cause of cooties.
Prices of meals (per plate):
- Regular Angus Beef Tapsilog – P120
- Hot and Spicy Angus Beef Tapsilog – P150
- Korean Angus Beef Tapsilog – P150
- Paella de Andaluz – P180
- Chunky Chorizo Cheese Sticks – P350 (30 pcs./1 pack)
- Angus Beef Tapa Cheese Sticks – P350 (30 pcs./1 pack)
- Adobo Cheese Sticks – P350 (30 pcs./1 pack)
The family recipe (which Chef Carlo learned from his Andalucian abuela) typically calls for a much soupier (like arrozcaldo) consistency, but the chef decided to alter it to cater to the Filipino taste. The results are still nothing short of outstanding, as you can tell after biting into the huge, juicy shrimps and tender mussels which adorn this Mercato favorite. Also, for those who love the crust that forms at the bottom of the paellera, they cook this paella long enough so you don't have to fight over the tasty socarrat.
ANGUS BEEF TAPA. I’ve had this and it is the tapa of my dreams. Unnnggghhh.
–Real Life Excerpts
The Ultimate Food Discovery and overall winner during the Ultimate Taste Test 4.0 is JAM Foods Angus Beef Tapa! Most of the foodies couldn't stop raving about how the tapa was bursting with sweet flavor in every strand. Since it's USDA certified beef angus tapa, you can be assured that the meat is tender and has the right texture.
–Our Awesome Planet
We have tasted Angus Beef Tapa before so I thought I was familiar with the taste already but then I took a bite of my brother’s food I was left in awe. No wonder why people usually flock the area, especially during peak hours.
Chef C's Paella de Andaluz is a recent paella discovery, which was introduced in MercatoCentrale by our resident Angus Tapa Lady. It is almost sold out every weekend. Its success can probably be attributed to the great cooking skills that run in Chef Carlos' family. He was able to successfully learn and apply the Spanish cooking techniques passed down through generations.
–Our Awesome Planet
The best Angus beef tapa! The lady was so accommodating. We will definitely go back and try this one.
The moment the dish touched our palate, it became a heavenly experience! It had this sweet and salty taste which seemed to please our taste buds. It was one of the best dishes we’ve tried in Mercato. In fact, this dish was the first one we finished. We highly recommend it and it is best eaten during breakfast! :)
–Girls + Boy Eat World
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Angus Beef Tapa LadyMercato Centrale, Bonifacio High Street