Yakitori Barbecue! Food and Drinks starting at P200 at Toki Q (Up to 53% off)
- First rotating barbecue grillery in the country
- Serves mouthwatering Yakitori sticks
- Located in the heart of San Juan City
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- Printed Groupon is required upon redemption
- Valid for dine-in only
- Operating hours: Sunday – Thursday from 11:00am – 10:30pm; Friday –Saturday from 11:00am – 11:00pm
- For inquiries, please call +632.425.9867
- See the rules that apply to all deals
According to folk etymologists, the term barbecue is derived from the French barbe coup, referring to the annual pig-picking commemorating the infamous Barbers’ Rebellion. Today's Groupon to Toki Q gets you in on the hallowed and delicious tradition. Choose between two options:
- P200 for P400 worth of food and drinks good for 2 people
- P376 for P800 worth of food and drinks good for 4 people
Toki Q, an affordable Japanese yakitori restaurant, opens its first branch in Wilson St. Cor. P. Guevarra St. San Juan M.M. They use a unique rotating barbecue machine to cook the meats with their special sauce. The rotating machine makes the meat juicier since the juices don't fall directly to the griller but instead falls downward to other meats on the stick. One can usually see these machines all over Asia, from Japan to Singapore.
With affordable combinations that give diners choices between Pork or Chicken Balls (P29 ), Chicken Fillet (P27), Asparagus Wrapped in Pork (P28) or Tontoro Pork Belly (P30), along with soup and a drink, not to mention an unlimited supply of rice, Toki Q is a cheap and mouthwatering way to say hello to a satisfied gut. For those who like a little more oomph in their meal, items like the Kara-age (P75), Toki-Bbq Corn (P48) and Quail Eggs (P25) make for perfect additions. Sauce lovers can drench their rice and meats in the Toki Special Sauce (P6). Other best-seller products are Kara-age and Toki spiced corn.
They also offer combo meals, with prices starting at P99 with unlimited rice! You can also choose your own combination of sticks and make it Unli Rice. Whether you want a full meal or just a snack, the cozy ambiance will make you want to hang out with them.
Toki q bbqUnit II Wilson Square BuildingWilson street
San Juan 1500