Splash Island Entrance Ticket + Zipline OR Kayak for P399 (50% off)
- Biggest water park in Metro Manila
- Free use of all water rides – 12 giant rides, lazy river, shower pool and daytime disco
- High ropes course is a challenging outdoor personal development and team building activity
- Great for company outings and team building
- Interactive family activities
- Good for kids and adults
- Groupon is valid until April 27, 2012
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Groupon is valid from Monday – Friday only
- For inquiries, please call Splash Island at +632.382.4711
- Operating hours: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Printed Groupon is required upon redemption
- Groupons are non-refundable
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Water slides are like active volcanoes — both melt away T-shirts, propel fluids down super-steep slopes, and have a lot of screaming nubile women thrown down them. Leisurely lounge or ride the tidal-waved slides with today's Groupon to Splash Island:
- P399 (P800 value) for 1-Day All-Access Ticket + Zipline OR 1-hour kayak
- P499 (P1500 value) for a 1-Day All-Access Ticket + High ropes (12 courses) + Zipline + Wall climbing
Splash Island is an aqueous playland that encourages guests to cascade down the Big Bam Boo or Magellan's Drop, frolic in the frothy spumes of the Agos Grandes, take a tumble with friends through the Rio Montañosa, squeal through the twists and turns of The Dos Supremos, King Pilipit and The Twisted Palms, and lounge in a rubber donut through the lazy Bannakita or Balsa rivers.
Other attractions include the Water Wahoo, the random inflatables strewn around the pool areas, and a slew of shade sustaining cabanas at Isla Pawikan. While adults get their gills wet at the water park, have the children dry off while playing in the Boon Docks, Camp Carambola or get very knotty at Twin Coco Knots. Push your little one out to sea with the Curl-of-the-Orient to experience how loopy and hoopy the real world can be, or anchor yourself for a lot of spiking a volleying with resident sand witches at The Harbor. For the water monkeys who would want to experience a state of dryness, they can try out Splash Island's non-aquatic attractions that also come with the deal. They may opt for the zipline or an hour of kayak.
It does have a theme-park feel to it and unlike the usual resorts in Laguna (notably in Pansol, Calamba and Los Banos), where there are only swimming pools, there are lots of other things that you can do inside. There are also enough restrooms and shower areas and they are clean, well maintained and with running water.
-- Sheng, 03/28/11
We really had GREAT fun and enjoyed the experience, except the pain & time of going up the “stairs” just to go down that fast, and the “carryng your own raft” in most of the slides. Other than that, the experience was GREAT! I couldn’t say anything negative about it. The people in the Guest Relations Office and at the Exit were so kind, courteous and hospitable. Though some workers attending some of the slides could need a little more smile on their faces.
-- Mikee, 05/21/09
It has been 3 summers now and Splash Island has almost become a ritual for me and the kids. Big wide open space + water = FUN, FUN! Now it is very critical that you go at the right time unless you want to swim with the entire Philippine population. It is our right of passage to summer v-v-vacation!
-- thegomom, 03/05/10