Tantalize Your Taste Buds with Delectable Eats at SLICE! Food and Drinks starting at P450 (P900 value) – Up to 55% off
- Brainchild of Senator Pia Cayetano
- Located in Bonifacio High Street
- Breakfast is served all day
- Offers handmade muffins; freshly baked, contains less sugar than traditional recipes and are loaded with fresh fruits, making them healthier
- Also offers savory dishes and cupcakes
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Redemption starts on July 24, 2012
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Reservation is strictly required; call +632.565.1998 / +63.927.387.0533
- Valid for dine in only (Leftovers, however, could be taken out.)
- Limit 1 Groupon for a table of 2 for 1st option (P900 worth); 1 Groupon for a table of 4 for 2nd option (P1800 worth) per visit
- Operating hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 12:00 am; Friday - Saturday: 9:00 am - 2:00 am; Sunday: 9:00 am-12:00 am
- Printed Groupon is required upon redemption
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Contrary to popular belief, healthy eating needn't involve grazing on organically farmed bark or eating unbuttered cardboard. Savor the tastier side of conscientious food choices with today's Groupon to SLICE. Choose between two options:
- P450 for P900 worth of food and drinks good for 2 people
- P810 for P1800 worth of food and drinks good for 4 people
Brainchild of Senator Pia Cayetano, SLICE marries home-style feel-good comfort food with healthy and all-natural products to create meals that are good for both the body and soul. Start off with Trio of Dips (P250), anchovy butter, crusted cream cheese, spinach and mushroom with melba toast and crisp veggies sticks. Handheld food lovers can try their Panini that comes in variants such as Turkey (P150), Pizza (P150), and the very fancy-sounding Due Formaggi con Pesto (P150). Those with carbo-loading desires can opt for the Barbecue Chicken Rice Melt (P390), pulled barbecue chicken strips on a bed of brown rice covered with various cheeses; or Seafood Puttanesca (P380), a marriage of salmon and shrimp swimming in linguine pasta, with lightly creamed puttanesca sauce.
SLICE’s handmade muffins contain less sugar than traditional recipes and are loaded with fresh fruits, making them perfect for health buffs and lifestyle-paranoid individuals. Each is also known for the health benefits it provides, apart from the passion and creativity that’s put into each delicious creation. The Citrus Burst (P70) muffins are made with freshly squeezed orange juice and orange zest. Perfect for after workouts, the Nuts About Bananas (P60) helps muscles recover with potassium and omega 3 with the walnuts found inside. The Pineapple-Carrot Surprise (P70) is loaded with fiber and does wonders for the eyes, skin and immune system. For true sweet-tooths, the Choco Madness (P60) is rich in anti-oxidants and perks moods up while keeping depression at bay.
SliceGF West Superblock (Beside Jamba Juice) Bonifacio High Street Central 30th St. corner 7th St.