IntraLase Bladeless LASIK Eye Treatment starting at P44800 at Shinagawa LASIK & Aesthetics Philippines (50% off)
- Japan’s #1 Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology Chain
- World's #1 Intra LASIK treatment center: Shinagawa has performed over 600,000 LASIK procedures in Japan, Singapore and the Philippines and was awarded the Top IntraLase for 4 consecutive years
- LASIK doctors are led by Medical Director Dr. Jaime Dinglasan Jr. – one of the foremost experts in ophthalmology in the Philippines
- Performed under local anaesthetic (topical eye drops) with no needles
- For both eyes
- Located in the heart of Makati
- Groupon is valid from August 30 - November 30, 2012
- May purchase multiple Groupons to be given as gifts
- Limit 1 Groupon per person
- Appointment is required 1 day in advance
- For deal inquiries and reservation, call FIRST +63.917.366.1161 / +63.917.543.9367; look for Ms. Heidi Sarmiento
- Cancellation must be made a day before the set appointment
- Printed Groupon is required upon redemption
- Valid in Makati branch only
- Operating hours: Monday - Sunday from 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Voucher cannot be used in conjuction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion
Although vision is just one of five senses, it’s the one that tells us whether an approaching object is a friend carrying cupcakes or a puma who’s just ravaged a bakery. Keep danger in view with today’s Groupon to Shinagawa LASIK & Aesthetics Philippines. Choose between two options:
- P44800 (P89600 value) for IntraLase Bladeless LASIK Eye Treatment for 1 person
- P89600 (P179200 value) for IntraLase Bladeless LASIK Eye Treatment for 2 persons
Shinagawa’s LASIK doctors are led by Dr. Jaime Dinglasan Jr., one of the foremost experts in ophthalmology in the Philippines. He has trained and certified several hundred Ophthalmologists in the art of Refractive Laser correction and has also conducted various training programs for cutting edge ophthalmologic technologies in New Delhi, India; Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; Bandung, Indonesia; Bangkok, Thailand; and Lahore, Pakistan. LASIK surgery is performed to treat the surface below the cornea, correcting nearsightedness, farsightedness, presbyopia and astigmatism without the usage of horrifying blades. Having helped millions of eyeballs worldwide, LASIK helps to diminish or even terminate a patient's need for glasses, contact lenses, and everyday periscopes. The laser's ultraviolet light does not penetrate the eye or disturb its other parts, leaving the sensory spheres haze-free and ready to take mental snapshots of the sentient gnomes ransacking the neighborhood.
Shinagawa LASIK & Aesthetics Philippines offers the highest level of treatment possible with efficient staff members. They are armed with doctors with recognized surgical skills, clinical engineering technologists, and optometrists who properly manage the maintenance of the laser and other optical equipment.
Well, coming from someone who’s been wearing glasses for over 30 years and wearing contacts for over 20 years for me it was very liberating, so when I got the chance or somebody asked me if I want to get my eyes corrected, have it done by Lasik, I jumped at a chance. I just want to free myself from wearing glasses day and night. Secondly, when I drive, driving is always a difficult thing for me at night because all the lights going through the glasses, it became so freeing for me driving, I play a lot of golf so that was I think the biggest difference for me, like I said, since I play a lot of golf I can see the greens clearly, I can see the grass blades completely, so it was life changing for me and I’m very glad that I got the chance to do it and did take the chance. With Shinagawa Lasik it’s safe, credible, and painless.
-- Ariel Rivera, Singer/Actor
I would like to share with you a very special experience that I had. A little background on myself. I’ve been wearing glasses since I was in 3rd grade, I either have to wear glasses or contact lens in order to see something even right in front of my face. Especially with the job that I got into in showbiz a lot of times having late nights, working till the morning, I wouldn’t have the time to rest my eyes. But I have to wear contact lens w/c really cause me a lot of problems, dryness, frustrations but Shinagawa gave me a miracle. They gave me the blessings and the miracle of sight. Something that no price can ever be put on and I will be forever thankful, because now when I wake up in the morning, I can actually see what surrounds me, see the beauty of the world. I will owe them this blessing forever.
-- Krista Kleiner, Beauty Queen/TV Personality