Lunch or Dinner Vegetarian Buffet for P200 at Quantum Café (50% off)
- Vegetarian and vegan-friendly menu
- A healthy dining alternative
- Favoured by Miss Earth contestants
- Venue is ideal for parties and gatherings
- Thursday is their SPIT: silly people improvised theatre nights (additional charges apply for shows)
- With gigs on Fridays (additional charges apply)
- Holds free talks from 2:00pm - 5:00pm, on the following topics:
Health & WellNess
Clean Water for Good Health
- Groupons are only valid every Thursday and Friday for 3 months
- Groupon is also valid on Mother’s Day, May 13, 2012
- Operating hours:
Lunch: 12:00nn – 2:00pm
Dinner: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Reservation required a day before; contact +632.519.0757 or +63.917.817.2206
- Text or call in your name / mobile # / voucher number/s with corresponding security codes
- Present voucher/s to the waiter upon redemption
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Being a vegetarian can be hard, thankless work—extended family members rarely understand you, many restaurants don't accommodate you, and cows still try to devour you every chance they get. Today's Groupon proves that vegetarian-eating can be stylish and delicious: P200 (P400) for a lunch or dinner vegetarian buffet at Quantum Café.
Quantum Café teases tantalized taste buds into titillated states of terrific veggie-friendly cuisine. Located in the heart of Makati, this tranquil Café sneakily hides from the mean streets of the urban jungle, while serving the rarest of exotic dishes: a plethora of palatable herbivore delights. With today’s Groupon, followers of the brontosaurus cult get to infinitely sample flavorsome and appetizing vegetarian dishes. The sumptuous buffet spread includes Filipino, Continental, and Asian Cuisines. For the appetizing start, there is the Crispy KangKong w/ Sesame Dressing, Vegetable Sticks with Dip, and Kimchi (w/ vegetarian patis) Soup. For the main entrée, the Veggie Barbecue w/ Peanut Butter Sauce make the rounds on starving plates along with Veggie Meat Kaldereta, Adobong Oyster Mushrooms, Fried Rice with Veggie Meat Sausage, and Vegetable Sukiyaki. As a fitting end to a scrumptious meal, desserts like Whole Wheat Banana Cup Cakes and Coffee Jelly w/ Sago are served to tickle patrons’ sweet tooth.
Quantum Café’s fare goes great with their Iced Green Tea and fresh fruit juices. Groupons can be claimed on Thursdays and Fridays and guests can even stay for the café’s special event nights like Thursdays’ SPIT or Silly People Improv Theatre, Geek Fight which occurs once a month, and their lunar cycle-based Full Moon parties.
...My body needed a break! I wanted to go for something healthy rather than the usual meaty foods I had for lunch so I paid a visit to Quantum Cafe after my friend recommended it to me. The experience was awesome, but the food... even better!
-- Annmarie Echavez
It's a breath of fresh air eating at Quantum Cafe. It's not everyday vegetarians here can find exceptionally good food. Loved the creative, flavorsome dishes. I'll definitely come back for more.
-- Jerica F.