Enhance Your Memory in a 4-hour Memory Improvement Encounter at MindGym Philippines for P800 (60% off)
- Use your memory power to the fullest
- As seen on News to Go
- Students: ace exams by recalling twice as much facts in a fraction of time
- Professionals, housewives and husbands, and senior citizens
- Includes light snacks, workbook and certificate
- For more updates, visit http://www.facebook.com/mindgymphilippines
- Groupon is valid on the following schedules:
Intermediate grades – high school: April 22 and 29, 2012
College – May 19 and June 10, 2012
Professionals, adults/seniors – May 1 and June 30, 2012
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- 1 Groupon is valid for 1 schedule for 1 person
- Reservation required: call +632.437.5880 or text +63.927.890.0800 or +63.939.899.9989
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Unlike flash drives, the human memory doesn’t contain viruses and isn’t best friends with school. Change the latter and acquire a new BFF with today’s Groupon to MindGym Philippines. Choose from the following options:
- P800 (P2000 value) for a 4-hour Memory Improvement Encounter for elementary and high school students
- P800 (P2000 value) for a 4-hour Memory Improvement Encounter for college students
- P800 (P2000 value) for a 4-hour Memory Improvement Encounter for professionals, adults and seniors
With today’s deal, students can cease putting their books beneath pillows or eating peanuts during a test as they learn remembering and recalling techniques so all their lessons flash back in detail and they ace exams in all subjects. With a power memory, students eliminate test anxieties and stresses.
Businessmen, professionals, housewives or husbands, and senior citizens will acquire strategies on enhancing their memory potentials throughout their lifetime. They can refrain from pretending to know someone and make up a 50 First Dates-esque stories. They get to remember people’s names and faces, quotes and lyrics or songs; deliver noteless presentations; match products with their prices and shop efficiently; and make mental notes of important actions like where they parked or kept their pet warthog.
In addition to brain busting activities, MindGym Philippines also promotes creative thinking with their Art Workshop. Some artworks of their young Picasso's are posted below.