Dental Sealant for teeth + Toothbrush & Toothpaste starting at P599
- Protects molars from tooth decay
- Choice between upper molars and lower molars
- Indicated for young cavity-free permanent and baby molar teeth ages 5-13
- Indicated also for adults with cavity-free unfilled molars
- Deal comes with free toothbrush & toothpaste for kids
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Groupon redemption is from June 15 - September 15, 2012
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Teeth found indicated for fillings or other dental treatment can be treated with special discount for Groupon holders.
- Reservations are required at least 2 days in advance, please call +632.623.96.93 or
+632.910.7038 during clinic hours
- Failure to cancel reservation and failure to redeem voucher within validity period will render groupon forfeited.
- Printed voucher is required.
- Groupon is not valid with any other promotions and discounts.
- Clinic hours: Monday – Saturday from 9:00am – 6:00pm
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Pits and fissures are cris-crossed with tiny hills and valleys on the top surfaces of your molar teeth where the chewing takes place. These places aren't smooth and flat where plaque can build up easily. Some of the pits and fissures are so narrow that even a single bristle from your toothbrush can't get deep enough to clean them out nor an aid of a mouthwash and dental floss can’t supplement the cleaning of such.
- P599 for Sealants (for upper OR lower molars) + toothbrush & toothpaste
- P999 for Sealants (for all molars) + toothbrush & toothpaste
One method of preventing cavities from developing in the pits and fissures is to seal them off with a special varnish called a pit and fissure sealant. Dentists from our clinic can determine if you need a pit and fissure sealant to help protect your molar teeth from decaying, some special steps are taken to prepare the teeth first. We clean the top surface of a molar tooth then apply a mild acid to 'etch' it and make it easier for the pit and fissure sealant to stick. The etching solution is usually in gel form and colored blue. The whole procedure is quick and painless. Keeping the area dry and away from your saliva during the application is very important. If the tooth gets wet, the sealant might not stick properly. Once isolated and ready, we 'paint' the sealant over the pits and fissures on your molar tooth. A special kind of light cures the sealant and makes it ready for use.
Groupon holders can choose whether upper or lower molars are treated; or they can opt to have all cavity-free molars filled with this groove-filling substance. Taking note that filled teeth with pasta are not indicated for sealants. Remember that tooth decay is indeed a perennial national problem so attention to any individual and parents who want their kid’s teeth at par with progressive countries that preventive dentistry is prioritized. Not to mention that every tooth in a man’s head is more valuable than a diamond.