8-hr Beauty Courses starting at P1600 (P8000 value) at La Manille
- Patterned closely by an aesthetic school in New York
- Provides a very thorough foundation in skin care in theory and practice
- Set up by New York Licensed Estheticians
- 1-day Advanced Microcurrent Class (Non-surgical face Lifting)
- Groupon is valid on May 30, 2012
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- Reservation is required, please call +632.893.7537 or +632.810.7196
- Operating hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Cosmetic make-ups are usually the result of pencils getting lippy, sending mascara running and powders blushing. Keep facial aesthetics in harmony the natural using the latest technologies with today's Groupon to La Manille School of Esthetics:
- P1600 (P8000) for an 8-hour beauty course for 1
- P2720 (P16000) for an 8-hour beauty course for 2
- P3360 (P24000) for an 8-hour beauty course for 3
With today’s Groupon, La Manille School of Esthetics styles and educates beauty enthusiasts in upping their looks without cheating with make-up. Courses on the facial anatomy make sure that you know how to keep faces in tiptop shape. The aesthetic course allows those that undergo services of their students to keep their skin healthy and vibrant. La Manille is closely patterned to an aesthetic school in New York, and is owned by Sylvia Cancio, a recognized entrepreneur who created the school in hopes of creating new jobs for the youth.
1-day Advanced Microcurrent Class (Non-surgical face Lifting)
Micro-current stimulation delivers tiny electrical impulses that mirror the body’s own natural bio electrical field. In most cases, treatment is virtually sub- sensory, with just a slight electrical tingling sensation.
Originally developed for treating facial palsy Micro-current therapy is now also used widely in physiotherapy for pain control and in hospitals for wound healing. As an aesthetic treatment micro-current stimulation has been shown to have a number of other cosmetic benefits:
• Re-educates muscles
• Increases blood and lymph circulation
• Enhances the penetration of the active ingredients of skin care formulations
• Increases the production of collagen and elastin
• Increases protein synthesis, gluconeogenesis and cell membrane transport
• Increases mitochondria activity , adenosine triphosphate (ATP)
Microcurrent in aesthetics is commonly described as “facial toning” or non surgical face lifting” due to the dramatic lifting effect that micro-current has on facial muscles and facial contours.
More about the Course
- This program aims to help an individual maximize available resources to reach a person full potential through a well-rounded therapist.
- Understand the key concepts skin and facial muscles anatomy and physiology and integrate the information with a comprehensive Non-surgical lifting.
- Learn to conduct a thorough skin analysis.
- Understand international standards in facial care industry
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
La Manille School of Esthetics2240 Chino Roces
Makati City 1200