Anniversary Special! Obagi Signature Facial Treatment at the House of Obagi starting at P1750 (Up to 60% off)
- Celebrating Obagi’s 1-year anniversary partnership with Groupon
- Upholds the highest standards in dermatological and aesthetic care, pertaining only with Board-certified doctors to protect patients and deliver the best possible results
- 70 minutes of cleaning, massage and mask for a full facial treatment
- Purest Obagi Nu-Derm products will be used
- Best for anti-aging and skin lightening
- Can be done every 2 weeks or once a month
- Physical UV Block SPF32
- Protective sunblock contains 18.5% micronized zinc oxide to protect the newer, healthier skin
- Sunblock is one of the best protection against long UVA rays linked to deep premature aging
- Sunblock can be applied in the morning and throughout the day as needed
- Groupon is valid September 26 - December 26, 2012
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- Groupons may be redeemed at all branches
- Reservation is required at least one day before preferred day
- No same-day walk-ins
- Treatment can be availed from store opening until 3:00pm, provided that there is prior reservation made
- Obagi Physical UV Block SPF32’s expiration date is on January 2013
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Faces, like potatoes, must be scrubbed and buffed to clear away excess dirt, remove dry skin, and prevent the emergence of extra eyes. Buff away unsightly blemishes with today’s Groupon to House of Obagi. Choose between two options:
- P1750 (P3500 value) for an Obagi Signature Facial Treatment
- P2800 (P7020 value) for an Obagi Signature Facial Treatment with Sunblock
While skin aging is a natural process, daily sun-basking can also contribute to the fast forwarding of the hands of time and the prevalence of offensive grandma jokes. The Obagi Signature Facial Treatment aids in combating age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, rough skin, skin laxity (loss of elasticity), erythema (redness), sallowness (complexion), and hyperpigmentation (discoloration). Contrary to popular belief, not all professional divers have a license to banner a pro status as the expert-trusted Obagi Nu-Derm products to be used in the procedure dive and penetrate deep in the dermis, below the skin’s surface to transform cell functions to correct the damage within, minus the threat of piranha attack. Both anti-aging and skin lightening, the intensive treatment leaves the skin looking younger and fairer. The second option comes with a Physical UV Block SPF32 that puts a shield charm on skin against harmful UV rays.
House of Obagi stands out amidst a sea of skin clinics as a first in class medical boutique, launching the House of Obagi Center for Dermatology in 2010. It gives its customers the right doctor-treatment-regimen to avoid Snow White reincarnations and crab-red exteriors. It offers Signature Treatments that complement the Obagi product line and enhance the effectiveness of its products. With its array of offered treatments in line with prevention, body, restoration, lightening and correcting, and contouring and products such as the newest Obagi 360 that addresses your skin’s every need, the skin asylum promotes overall wellness, grounded on sound products and licensed dermatological practice.
Groupons may be redeemed at the following locations:
L/2 Trinoma Mall
+632.916.6564 or +632.916.9820
Alabang Town Center
Service Town Center
+632.659.1600 or +632.659.1599
G/F Greenbelt 5
+632.756.0771 or +632.729.0576
SM City Pampanga
SM City North EDSA
G/F Main bldg.
Robinsons Place Ermita
L/2, Padre Faura Wing
L/3, Robinsons Galleria Ortigas Ave., Edsa Cor. Quezon City
L/2 Festival Supermall Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
Greenhills Shopping Center
Ground Floor, Annapolis Carpark Bldg
(beside Nokia store)
A visit in House of Obagi may be a bit more expensive than our usual facials but if you really want the best for your skin and something that will really work, then I’m telling you now that you will get your money’s worth in House of Obagi. And quite honestly, you’d save a lot more in the long run because your skin will definitely improve.
The treatment duration is about 45 minutes to an hour. I really love Obagi products. My skin felt so very nice right after. I was able to use the Obagi Condition and Enhance Skin Care System before and I found it to be very effective. I think Obagi Nu Derm is even more so. I felt a dramatic difference in terms of skin texture just after a single use. Some of my pores which were subject to extraction were reddish afterwards but in general my skin felt very firm and smooth. I actually went through the Obagi Blue Peel the very next day but I’ll tell you all about it in an upcoming post.
I’m glad I did try the Blue Peel Radiance. It’d definitely for people like me who are anxious and really dread chemical peel but want a very light micro peel to unleash a new skin layer or epidermis. I don’t have serious skin problems like pigmentation, age marks or acne scars that other people who appropriately go for TruPeel or Blue Peel have so a light peel is just perfect for me. The worry is less because resident licensed dermatologists are the ones who perform the actual procedure and not just trained assistants or staff.
-- Jane Chua